Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing truckers
Im a driver and LOVE when this happens from both men and women. Women are rare but men, at least used to be, are kind of common. I still do it and get super hot when its acknowledged. Does anybody else do it? If so comment and tell us where. Mostly central New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania, USA here. jerk raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done this many times. Everywhere from just stroking inside my pants, exposing my cock, exposing my panties and bra, to flat out driving naked, mostly during the day. Have only been acknowledged a couple times. Once, the driver motioned over his shoulder, I assume at his sleeper. I nodded yes and pulled in front of him. Led him to an exit with a place to park and as I exited, he drove on by...😣. Had a couple trucks follow me into rest areas but nothing. Only truckers I have ever had anything with were both hookups from CL back in the day, one at a hotel and the other at a truck stop. Still love flashing though!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing truckers
luvpantyz said: I have done this many times. Everywhere from just stroking inside my pants, exposing my cock, exposing my panties and bra, to flat out driving naked, mostly during the day. Have only been acknowledged a couple times. Once, the driver motioned over his shoulder, I assume at his sleeper. I nodded yes and pulled in front of him. Led him to an exit with a place to park and as I exited, he drove on by...😣. Had a couple trucks follow me into rest areas but nothing. Only truckers I have ever had anything with were both hookups from CL back in the day, one at a hotel and the other at a truck stop. Still love flashing though!!!

Never did the nude driving...normally just pull up next to a driver and stroke. I have never hooked up from flashing but did have a woman flasher blow me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a trucker I pretty much have given up looking anymore. All I see is people texting. However I still flash them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a nudist, so I have driven a small car totally nude many times. laugh

luvpantyz said: both hookups from CL back in the day.

CL has been replaced with a new one called Double List. Basically the same thing. I've made some hook-ups on it. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude Driving
I love driving naked and have had sex while driving. Nowadays usually only drive naked while driving home from the nude beach at Gunnison of the Garden State Parkway.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pan392000 said: As a trucker I pretty much have given up looking anymore. All I see is people texting. However I still flash them.

I hate seeing people looking at their phones while driving 70+ mph!!! Or at any speed. But I guess if I'm flashing, that's a pretty significant distraction as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing truckers.
I had a fwb that we'd suck each other of constantly. One evening he dared me to suck him off in a truckstop parking lot. No problem! We pulled between to trucks, I pulled his half hard cock out and started happily sucking away. Occasionally my friend would tell me that one of the guys in a truck was watching me suck his cock. I stopped sucking long enough to tell him to motion the guy over. He did but the guy said he just wanted to jo and watch. I was really wanting to swallow some cum and soon felt my friends cock throbbing and his balls tighten as he filled my mouth with several nice thick wads of cum. I swallowed most but held some in my mouth then, looking up and the trucker, I should him cum in my mouth and swallowed. Hot night!! raspberry jerk