Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
chareos
Public shower: Turned on by an old guy with big cock
Hi,
as an introduction I'll write you a true pretty story I've experienced in the shower of a swimming bath:

Wednesday. As it was still pretty cold outside I decided to go swimming instead of jogging.
There were still quite a few males in the small swimming bath. When it was about to close everyone was off to the showers. I finished my lane. When I got out, the showers were already crowded. It was a small rectangular room with a wall in the middle giving it the shape of an O. Therefore the showers opposite were just like 2.5 m apart. I was not picking a particular one.

On the other side a little to the left there was an old guy, like around 60? - I was 26 at that time. He pulled his shorts down to the knees and left them there. That was putting a weird emphasis on his dick.
And I caught myself starring at his big, meaty, cut, big red headed cock.
He noticed it now looking at me, like waiting...
So I pulled down my shorts revealing my shaved cock. Closing my eyes the hot water pouring down my body I felt it slightly growing. Opening the eyes, the old guy was watching.
Flattering.
Time for some shampoo, I guess. Starting with the hair, the hairy chest... I took a look around. Most of the guys already left. He still watched me!
I turned a little to the side, making sure he got a good view though.
Time to wash my crotch - all for him to see:
Starting at the side of my balls, rubbing them - my cock wobbles left to right.
Now to the shaft and the highlight: I wrapped my hand around my growing cock, pulling my foreskin back to clean the head. My soapy fingers were rubbing around it.
All of it while he was watching!! By now my cock was pointing forward...
The shower was otherwise almost empty.
I pointed my smoothly shaved butt in his direction.
My hands were sliding up and down on it, my left now within my buttcrack.
Looking over my shoulder I saw him rubbing his cock. Did it even get bigger, although it was pointing down?
I should reward him: My hands pushed my buttcheeks to the side guaranteeing him a perfect view on my butthole...
Time to face him again washing off the shampoo, off my dicks head, too...
Now I got a rock hard boner... presenting it.
He carried on massaging his dick... the shower was empty otherwise.
If it wasn't in a shower you could see a drop of precum at the tip of my hard cock!

But this was it for me, I smiled and nodded at him, got in my shorts and left the shower.
Whoa, time to get home.
Of course I jerked off then...

Have you experienced something similar?
In case your from Northern Germany we should go swimming, right?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
nottscock40
Gym showers
I had an experience not too long ago, much like yours. My gym has 4 shower cubicles, all with doors. I had finished showering, was drying of when a guy walked into a shower cubicle, wearing shorts only.

I was busy drying and heard him turn on the water but I had not noticed that he was showering with the door wide open. I looked up and he was stood rubbing shower gel into his cock and balls, he obviously wanted me to see, no-one ever showers with door open.

I had to keep looking, trying not to be obvious, he carried on soaping his cock with his eyes shut, pretending it was no thing. I sat down on a bench and slowly dried myself, watching the show. By now his cock was rock hard, he opened his eyes, had a glance at me and began wanking his very fat, long cock.

I loved watching and my cock got rock hard, I couldnt wank as people would have seen so I gave it a quick tug now and then. He was soon wanking hard and within a few minutes he shot a big stream of spunk all over the floor in front of him. We both carried on getting changed and left without a word, I came like a train when I got home!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
jerknfuck
shower fun
Both of these are hot stories. I used to regularly see a guy in a pool shower. He and I would trade off showing and looking, soaping and turning provocatively, exciting each other. Occasionally, we would touch each other when no one else was around...nothing major, only brief brushes of ass or nipples or cock. One night, I don't know if we were just of the same mind or what, but we exited the shower at the same time, dressed, dressed and left at the same time. He followed me to my car with some encouragement from me. The parking lot was dark, and while there were dozens of cars, no other drivers were around. We both got into the front seat and lay the seats back. I lowered my sweats to expose my bare bottom, and he pulled his down to let loose his hard cock. I turned to my side and he, too, turned so that his cock was against my crack. After wetting the head of his cock with saliva, he pushed against my asshole until he slipped inside. It wasn't easy to fuck in that position, but it did feel great. We were both a bit apprehensive about the publicness of our activities, so he came rather quickly. Almost without a word, he pulled out of my ass, pulled up his shorts, and left the car. I pulled up my sweats, put the seats back in order, and drove home with an increasing wet spot on the seat of my sweats.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sauna shower fun !
Reflections male sauna in Nottingham has showers booths which take 2 guys at a time, this brings many happy times washing down another guys sexy body and playing with his cock. It does mean you tend to spend much longer waiting for as much action as you can get before moving on to the steam room and sauna for even more naked fun !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SHOWER!!
I WENT TO A HEALTH CLUB FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND ENJOYED SITTING HALF HARD (MY COCK IS LONG AND FAT) IN THE SAUNA AND LATER IN THE SHOWER!!
I GOT A FEW NICE COMMENTS AND A COUPLE OF GUYS USED TO WAIT TO GO IN TILL TEHY SAW ME HEAD TO THE SAUNA.
SONE GUYS WOULD ALSO GET PARTCIAL HARD ONS AND OTHER JUST STARED!!
I WOULD DO THE SAME AT A COUPLE OF NUDE BEACHES THAT I WEN TO ON VACATION AND GOT SOME NICE BLOW JOBS THERE!! jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
too the showers at the pool
my aunt use to drop my fem cousins and i off at this amusement park that had a bath house. i told my fem cousins where they could go to see guys taking a shower . there was a hole in the fence where a board was broke. so i showed them where it was. i told them they had to be real quite so no one could hear they said ok. my cousin was 14 and 12 the 14 said oh my i said shhhhhh what is it she said the 17 yr old paper boy was there we were watching as he got undressed and when he was naked he turned around my cousins OMG!!!!!! look at his cock it had to be 8 o 9 inches just hanging there great tan body except for his ass n cock and then he finally put his bathing suit on we followed him around then he rode a few rides my cousin and i rode through the fun house she told me seeing his big thing made her feel funny down there . i said how do u mean she said when she went to the bathroom she was so wet and her panties were wet i said let me feel she pulled her dress up and put my hand down on her pussy she was right she was a slippery mess she said she hoped the ride was over soon cause she to pee i said im still wet from swimming pee on me she pulled panties off and let go with a stream of hot piss i got and instant hard on she accidently dropped her panties on the ride and couldnt get them, when we left the ride we went back to the shower house and waited for her paperboy to cum back. when he came in he got into the shower none of them have doors so we could see him soaping up his cock and it started getting huge my cousin said omg!!!!then he started jacking off. my cousin is watching and shes rubbing her pussy like crazy so i slid underneath her and told her to sit back on my cock i said if u cum cum quiteley she said ok he was yanking pretty hard on his cock then he started to cum she said he cum allover she was riding my cock like i was a horse she started to cum i could feel her tense up and she unloaded all over my cock. MORE IF YOU WANT NEXT TIME LET ME KNOW

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I once lived in a small town and decided to take swimming lessons, it was once a week for eight weeks, the first night I showed up there was only one other guy in the shower/change room, there were eight ladies and two instructors who were both female. My only male companion was a chubby and had a big bulge in his trunks, after the first lesson we were in the change room and he went to the urinals before the shower, anxious to see his package , I joined him at the adjacent urinal.. I was fairly obvious in looking at his equipment, turns out he had a huge set of balls but only a tiny cock hidden in his black pubes, as I stared at him he began to work it up to a mini hard on about the size of my thumb.. He looked at me and I whispered "can I suck it?' he nodded and I dropped to my knees and blew him in less than a minute.
We had lots of fun in the shower room by ourselves, the instructors used to fight over holding him for swimming lessons, no doubt because of his bulging trunks LOL, I sucked him off many times and even let him try to screw me doggy, got cum in my ass crack for that experiment.
Unfortunately I could not make the last lesson and never saw him again sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No such luck
Wow. I had a gym shower situation that I only wish was like that. I posted in another post about this but will do so here as well. Back a number of years ago, I went 3 or 4 times a week to a gym that had an open shower. There were two shower towers with four shower heads each. So, four guys could shower at each tower in a circle, eight total in the same room. Never more than two or three at a time most of the time. I have never seen another locker room set up like this. It made my eyes wander around and my mind wonder around as well.lol. I tried not to make it too obvious that I was looking at their cock, but, I could not not look. Too curious I guess. There was really only one guy that really got me going. He had a beautiful cock and I could not help myself from looking. He never said anything, nor did I, but he had to know I was checking out that cock. We were on a similar schedule and I really looked forward to running in to him. I never got a full hard on, but there were times that I started getting a semi-erection. It made me a little nervous in a public shower. A lot of times it would be just the two of us. I would always turn away and have to get out of the shower to find my towel before I got fully turned on. It would not have taken much and I would have been fully erect. We talked but never about anything that was really on my mind. His cock was on my mind and I sometimes wish I would have at least complemented him, just to let him know I was admiring his package. I never did and maybe it was a missed opportunity. Never know I guess. I just could not get up the courage to say anything in fear that he might be offended. I sure spent a lot of time fantisizing about his cock with vivid images of us playing together and how that might play out. It has been awhile as the gym is now closed. I still think about that cock of his and have had many masturbation sessions of him inviting me to his home to hang out. It always turns into a full jack off suck off cum eating session in my mind. More times than I can count. lol. I remain curious...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No such luck 2
Just to clarify...He was about my age, give or take a few years. His body type is very similar to mine with a swimmers build and his cock is cut and very similar to mine in size and groomed like mine as well. I'm thinking about it!