Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Want cock need cock or is it just a fantasy
I think about cock almost all the time, I fall asleep thinking of cock, I'm very happily married and my mrs services my rear end when she's in the zone but I can't stop thinking about sacking a smooth big cock till it explodes hot cum in my mouth, then fucking the arse of him, then taking a good pounding myself till I'm filled again with hot cum
I don't want no happy date night stuff just hard gay fucking,

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would fall in the need category. Being a bottom I want it in my hands, mouth and ass. I will still play with a female occasionally (it's been 2 years since sex with my wife) but I really need cocks!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still dreaming of a smooth cock in my mouth then fills me with hot cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
new bottom
I want and Need Cock, I love sucking cock and swallowing, I need to be Fuck good.
Does anyone want to help me out?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Help
I need all the cock I can get my hands on.
For me it is a real need.
It makes me really HAPPY when both holes are being used. redeyes heart love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I consider myself about 85% straight.

Pussy is a need, Cock is an occasional want.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Want need or fantasize about cock
I want a cock have'nt done anything yet I can hardly wait to try sucking and being fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very hot fantasy. I have never tried cock but I think about sucking and tasting one for the first time. Would really like to have a man cum in my mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
curious
I have come to grips with my desire. I have struggled with it, but I cant help but to think about sucking a stiff dick and letting him cum in the back of my throat, and having mine sucked. I fantasize about it, and it starts a little tingle in my dick. I massage my prostate, and cum soo hard. Sex with my wife is good, but she is 48, I am 56, her drive is slowing WAY down, and mine, keeps getting stronger. I am NOT interested in kissing and hugging, just sucking, and being sucked for the first time, and see how I feel about it, then go from there. As I have played will anal toys, I would think I would be amendable to being fucked and would like to try anal fucking, as I have never done so, and my wife wont even talk about it. This is a means of expressing myself, and it feels good to get it off my chest, but I really do not think this post or any of my post will end in a hook up, but you never know, it would have to be super discreet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love for cock
I admit that I NEED a cock in me! Maybe more than 1! My lover/BF is in NY and I have not been fucked in 3+yrs, which after being with him 3 or more times a week is so upsetting! But both before and with him, visits to the theaters was often, sex with each other with an audience was often, sex with others even more so! And the other patrons knew (when I was alone) how much I wanted/needed their cocks, to the point they would line up for my mouth, even line up for my pussy! And I loved everyone of them! So yea, I've had them and now my fantasies are about reliving those days (not so easy here in Ohio!)! jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't need an identifier, gay, bi, etc, I just know that I love oral sex with women or men. I love licking pussy, but love sucking a cock just as much. I didn't suck my first cock until I was over 60 and am now 80. I sucked my first cock about a year after my wife died of breast cancer, enjoyed it very much and swallowed the first cock I sucked. A good friend was nice enough to volunteer to be my first try. I sucked, he enjoyed, fucked my mouth, he came and I swallowed. He has since moved far away and I am looking for another good partner.

Curiousitypeeks
All of the above . Want , need & fantasise constantly blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: I would fall in the need category. Being a bottom I want it in my hands, mouth and ass. I will still play with a female occasionally (it's been 2 years since sex with my wife) but I really need cocks!!!!

So now I've had sex with my wife twice since my last post with the most recent being almost a year ago. It did not go smoothly and I had lots of trouble maintaining an erection. I have had many,many men in that time period and no issues with men. Guess that's telling me something...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me it and want and a fantasy mostly.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Do I want cock or need cock?
For me, I just want to stroke a cock! I need someone to stroke and suck me off!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock, fantasy

No way, I love cock sucking and having my cock sucked is fabulous. It used to be a fantasy but thanks to one friend in particular on here, NDN he showed me the ropes and we both enjoyed it. Fortunately neither of us are committed to each other and both have had our fantasies fulfilled with others on many occasions.

I must say my favorite place to have cock is my favorite nude beach which I go to all the time in the summer. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I daydream of a cock of average size, with a velvety smooth head, and really prominent veins on the shaft. About 6" long and a nice sized circumference. I dream of doing 69 till we both cum. I want him to have a nice big set of balls that pull up when he is about to cum. I love looking at tight balls. Not to sure about fucking at this time, but I am getting a little urge to try it under the right conditions. But for now, just give me a real hard 6" dick!