Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jerknfuck
chat room
I understand that this is a new site and that there aren't likely to be many guys in chat at any one time. What I'm wondering is if the chat posting time is slow? Or is it that we're all trying to do something else and are slow, ourselves, in responding. The few times I've chatted, it's seemed to take a long time to pass ideas back and forth. I just finished a hot, enjoyable chat, but at times it seemed as if it would have been faster to mail our responses back and forth.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's an area of the Site I hardly ever visit, sounds like I'm not missing much ! confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
JoSlinky
Assuming it's the same "chat engine" as NBN, it can occasionally be a right pain in the ass but it's not bad if you're patient, and sometimes cut it a lot of slack.

The main thing to beware of is, if you're having a private chat with someone ("PRV"wink and if their connection fails as you press RETURN then your 'private' message is broadcast to the whole bloody room.

Lovely!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would like to know why I can not return to the chat room if you go to look at another page? I put in my name and password, but it tells me I'm already in use. What do you do to get back in the Chat Room???

JoSlinky
Sounds to me like the simplest solution is to go to chat in a separate browswer window.

Never encountered this issue before, though, so I'm only giving an opinion.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chat
I would like to chat but only access this site through my iPhone (for now). But the phone doesn't seem to be able to log in to the chat room. Sure would be nice! I'd love to chat with people!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I must open the door to the 'chat room' to find out what it's all about ? rolleyes

MaturemanL
alleycat said: It's an area of the Site I hardly ever visit, sounds like I'm not missing much ! confused

unsure