Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
rules question
so, my pics of me cumming ON my gf's panties were removed and i was told that 'feminine aspects' are not allowed on here. so....what exactly does 'feminine aspects' encompass? because i don't want to call anyone out, but i've seen plenty of pics on here (that have been on for much longer than mine lasted so i'm not quite sure how the sweeping and deleting schedule works) that include images or depictions of actual women, female anatomy real and/or artificial, or dudes just striking what definitely could be considered a 'feminine' pose. was spraying a load all over my gf's panties too 'cis' of an image? it appears to me that most of the profiles on this site are bi (and as i'm writing this, there's an icon for bouncing tiddies available) so it just seemed a little draconian of an edit.

bounce should probably delete this option from code just for the sake of consistency

2c

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I saw the pic and thought it was pretty hot. My guess is that because it contained women's panties that is the reason it was kicked. Women's apparel is definitely frowned upon on this site, but I agree deleting that one was a bit of an overreach. I post pics here of my wife fucking me and they have always been been very popular, so I don't think it's tits that are getting the mods attention... And you're right, there is a large population of bi's on here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah, it's definitely an illogical rule to not allow women's underwear to be shown (not worn) and yet allow pics of women jerking off and pegging men. don't get me wrong, i love a hand job and a good pegging, i'm just confused as to why actual female body parts and depictions are allowed and panties getting cummed on isn't. it's a strange distinction. confused

If this reply breaks our rules please