Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How did you learn to masturbate ?
I know you DO, just curious to have you share how you learned. Are you self taught or did a friend or brother or someone else teach you. How old were you ? etc. etc. etc. Details please.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early wanking
I can't remember a time when I wasn't playing with my cock. Even pre-school I was always being told to leave it alone. By the age of six I was seriously wanking. No-one taught me, I was just a horny kid. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Learning to stroke the pork sword.
I was in grade 7. Maybe 13 years old. I was amazed at how big my cock got sometimes. With increasing frequency at that time. A classmate friend invited me over for the night and we did the usual stuff kids do. He asked me if I could cream. I had no idea what he meant. Naturally he showed me. Then I tried and had my first ‘gasm. Felt like I had to pee real bad. No baby gravy, but some clear stuff. Inside of one week sour cream rifle was working perfectly, and in full force. Thank you Billy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was shown by older school mates.
I was in 6th grade at a one room school. While out in the coal shed with two older (8th grade) boys, they asked me if I jacked off. I asked them, "what is jacking off"? They proceeded to show me how to jack off. They jacked until they got hard, but didn't cum. That was the first time I saw an uncut cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was shown by older school mates.
I was in 6th grade at a one room school. While out in the coal shed with two older (8th grade) boys, they asked me if I jacked off. I asked them, "what is jacking off"? They proceeded to show me how to jack off. They jacked until they got hard, but didn't cum. That was the first time I saw an uncut cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At Boy Scout camp I caught 2 Buddies in outhouse jerking off. Hey were rubbing their erect dicks. They asked me if I wanted to join in. I didn't know what that mint. I was told to do like they were. I got hard before my dick was out of my pants. In a couple minutes one, then the other was stroking faster & making awfull sounds & squirting cum . I didn't. I was home 2 days later stroking & got that body tiggle then shooting yellowish cream over the edge of my bed a couple feet. Been stroken & squitten & tasten mine & other for years since. jerk raspberry jerk thumbup

JohnBiggles
How did you learn to masturbate
I can still remember that first time. I was 13 and had a mate around and like most kids we mucked around with each other and I ended up with an erection which he proceeded to rub for me. I had no idea what he was doing but it felt great and of course that familiar feeling started, not knowing what was going on I told him to stop it was that agonising pleasure. Once I had calmed down he started again and this went on for another 3 or 4 times each one getting closer and closer, finally I let go a for then one large load of sperm with the most intense orgasm ever. After that I never looked back either with others or by myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
schoolmate
schoolmate taught me to masturbate and to jerk him off. Later taught me to suck his dick as well.

daddyman50
Older Brothers play show and tell
For me I am the youngest , and always wanted to be a part of what they were doing . Hot summer days , only had shorts on , older brothers started to goof around and shortly we all we were showing each other our cocks and exploring . I was 6 and older brothers were like 8 and 10 , I really didnt understand the jerking part for a year or so . but we really like to watch my oldest brother jerk off , as he would get this little drip . as we all got older and began to emit something , well the jerking became a favourate pastime . I shared a room with a brother and we spent many nites playing in the dark . I also began to play with a few buddies of mine . one of was younger than me , so I got the fun to show how its done for him .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taught? Older Brother, I Guess...
As a very young boy, I did some of that "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing. It was a group of four or five of us, about five years old, very tiny, looking but not touching and none of us was hard. I honestly don't ever remember being hard or even playing with myself until I was 10½ or 11. I discovered that if I pressed myself against the back of the couch in the family room (not kidding - there was a bead around the back of the couch and it hit me just at the pubic bone), I would get a tingly feeling "down there." Soon, I discovered that I could duplicate the tingling if I laid facedown in bed, slid my hand underneath me, palm up, so my pubic bone (didn't know that's what it was - just found a spot just above my little penis) was pressing on the heel of my hand, and push down with my hips. My hand would naturally curl which tucked my penis between my legs and THAT led to the discovery that the tip was very sensitive to being rubbed between my legs. So that became masturbation for me, although I didn't know what it was and I was certainly not shooting or even really reaching an orgasm - it just felt really good!

Not long after that progression, my big brother (13) started going around the house naked when Mom & Dad were out. He kept inviting me to join him but I was a very shy boy and didn't even like being seen in my undies much less naked. I kept saying, "No, thanks," until one day the offer became an order and I was forced to strip for him. He took a close look at the parts of me he'd probably not seen in nine or ten years, front and back, and then told me that, from then on, I had to be naked whenever he told me to. It was about 10% interesting to me (he had a small patch of pubic hair and he was almost always erect, which was interesting to watch bobbing all around as he walked) but about 90% embarrassing for me to have to walk around naked (with no pubic hair, and still tiny and always soft). Then [finally getting to the point], one day he laid down with his huge 3-inch-or-so erection pointing up and told me to jerk it. I had no idea what that meant. So he explained to me how to stroke his little hard-on which I did for all of maybe five to seven strokes before he let me stop (he could tell I was really freaked out and maybe he worried that I might say something to our parents). So I never had to do that to him again, but I did have to keep going naked whenever he told me to.

Soon thereafter, he discovered the girl across the street and I was off the hook. However, by then, the experience of walking around the house doing what I always did but just doing it naked had helped me to overcome my shyness (in front of my brother, anyway) and I found that I actually liked the feeling of being naked. I started taking off my pajamas after Mom tucked me in at night so I could sleep naked. Doing so also made it easier for me to get those tingly feelings from forcing my penis between my legs every night (plus I liked the feeling of the sheets sliding over my naked buns, too!). But my brother had made me hold his penis and move my hand up and down. So, genius that I was, I decided to try that motion. I turned over, face-up, wrapped my hand around my little member and - OOOoooooo I finally got it! So, yeah, I guess it was my big brother, after all, who taught me.

I learned a little more from a friend in England a couple years later but I guess that's a story for another time or forum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't really remember
I've been playing with it so long, I forgot just when I learned to make it cum. As a young boy, I often played with it, like to pee-play. At some point, around when I was about 10 or so, it started getting hard. I think maybe I read somewhere about "rubbing" it, and eventually found the right motion. Once I did, I was hooked. I experimented with different "grips", even used a vacuum. It was just larger than my little cock and made it vibrate like crazy and the orgasms were intense.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older brother...see "First Time" for the story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older teacher
For as long as I can remember I have been fondling my penis. I loved the feel of it, and the feeling I got when it would get hard - often of its own accord.
When I was in 6th grade we had an older gentleman come to live with us. He had been boasting about having a third ball, so one day I undid his trousers to check it out - right there in the main room of the house. I discovered that he did, indeed, have what seemed like third ball (it was a cyst). I loved the look and feel of his large sac, and his thick, wrinkly uncut penis.
We had an affectionate relationship. One night we were watching TV, me sitting on the floor between his legs. He started to stroke my body, then released my small stiff dick from my pants and started stroking it. I felt this intense pleasurable pressure building inside me. I told him I felt like I was going to explode. He eased off, and put my toy away, saying he’d finish it later. I was very curious about what that would involve. When I went to bed that night he came to my room to say “goodnight”. He removed the covers, pulled down my pyjama pants and started stroking me again. He would comment about me “going over the hill”. I began to feel the pressure build until my entire body convulsed in a massive orgasmic spasm, after which my knob was so tender, I could hardly bear him touching it. The orgasm was totally dry. There were quite a few more sessions before I started to ejaculate.
From then on I continued to masturbate in an attempt to recreate that incredible sensation. We continued to stroke each other regularly for 3 years.
In later life I often used the memory of our sessions as bate fuel, fantasising about what else we might have done, had I been aware of the possibilities.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation
A friend and I used to meet up at the age of 11. We started by rubbing bums and then cocks. Gradually when we were about 13 we started sucking each other and one day he came in my mouth. I found it really tasty and he wanted to try. After that we would babysit for my small brother and masturbate each other or suck each other until we cum. We did this right up until we were 18 when, by then, we had started to fuck each other. He moved away with a job. I would love to experience that closeness again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
I was 12 yr old and I was taking a bath I love touching my self my cock had gotten hard and so I started to rub it it took me a wile until I came and came it felt so good was my first time but after I could not stop, I use to cum at the drop of a hat fast I made my bed wet and I had many wet dreams too jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Learned how by playing with it a lot...
Much the same for me. I can’t remember exactly when, but it was early. Third grade? 6 years old? I was wanking for sure. But, I played with it much before then. I have always loved playing with my cock and watching myself in a mirror. I did not need to have instruction it just came very natural for me. I never had a partner to jack with and I guess I missed out on that. Always a private experience so no one told me how to or no one told me not to. Though I always knew it was a little taboo especially at that early age, so I never talked about it to anyone. I wanted to and fantasized a lot about doing it with another guy. Never has happened, Yet. That’s been a long time and a lot of experience indeed. I elaborated on another post a good while ago if anyone is interested check out that post. “At what age did you start masturbating”. Glad to talk about it further too ...

spunkluvr said: I can't remember a time when I wasn't playing with my cock. Even pre-school I was always being told to leave it alone. By the age of six I was seriously wanking. No-one taught me, I was just a horny kid. jerk

jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who knows?
Cannot honestly remember. I've played with my cock since I was old enough to reach it, but never in a serious way. I read about the anatomy and function a lot and was fascinated by it. At some point, there was mention about masturbation in my Boy Scout handbook - go figure - but I had no real idea what it was until I read somewhere else about "rubbing or rolling the penis" as The Method.

I must have been 10-11 when it started getting hard and I remember rolling it in my hands. Eventually, I orgasmed and from then on, I was hooked. I had no idea how many other friends were doing it until one weekend on a camping trip, one of the other boys suggested a circle jerk. There were four of us, and my cock was easily the biggest and a source of amazement. We all kept stroking until everyone had cum. As I look back on it, that might have been when I established being bi, although I never acted on it until later in life.

Since then, I regularly entertain myself.
jerk

harrygoodnough3
Started with catalogs
I remember when I began to get an erection from looking at the bra and panty sections of the catalogs. I discovered the tingle in the head of my cock when I would lie on the bed with the pics on the floor and move back and forth, eventually cumming in my underwear. Finally got hold of some "dirty" pictures someone took of a local woman in lingerie, and then some "men's" magazines. No friend or relative was involved. I had to start jacking off into a towel because my mother was finding all that dried up cum in my shorts. Also jerked off in the bathtub and had to learn to wipe up all the cum wads that didn't drain away! jerk jerk jerk devil devil devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
harrygoodnough3 said: ... Also jerked off in the bathtub and had to learn to wipe up all the cum wads that didn't drain away! jerk jerk jerk devil devil devil

Yes, I discovered that the shower was my friend! In my room, I would lay on my back and shoot on my belly and chest (and a few times I hit my chin - but I digress...) but then I would grab the paper towels I'd brought in and try to catch the cum before it ran off my sides and onto the bed. I was so paranoid that I'd leave dried cum and someone would know I was masturbating (as if my family had NO idea that 14 year old boys masturbated). But THEN I discovered the shower!

Yes, in the shower I could shoot with wild abandon - on me, on the walls, on the floor (tried to stay off the shower curtain, though - too hard to wipe down). In the shower, it was almost always immediately washed down the drain. Plus what I felt running my soapy hands everywhere - OH yeah! Eventually, I found that washing my hole with a soapy finger felt very nice, too. And I eventually decided that it would be best if I was REALLY clean so I relaxed and let my soapy finger slip inside my boyhole and... OH... Oh, yeah - VERY nice!

So I highly recommend the shower to everyone!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jerking
I was in my early teens was on vacation in Florida with family and I alway would get hard and didn’t know about jerking off. I was in the shower at hotel and used soap and started stroking and WOW what a feeling when I came. I couldn’t get enough. I still love a good wank really want to try jerking another guy off and more. Married and still love sex with the wife it’s great but love to jerk off and want to try with a guy and do more. Anyone want to join me? jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was about 13 and the youngest in the class . My two classmates were a good six months older and we’d meet up at the holidays to kick a ball about etc. One afternoon back at one of their place they asked me if I had spunked yet to which I replied no. They then proceeded to masturbate in front of me and i saw my first ejaculation. I was very innocent in those days and had no idea about sex at all. I had already had small erections which made me feel tingly but had done nothing about it. Later that day at home I tried for the first time and began to feel the most extraordinary sensations. They were so powerful I had to stop immediately as i was frightened as to what was happening. I didn’t cum but iI felt so damm hot and shaken in a good way. The next day I tried again and this time I persevered and let myself finally go. When I came for that first time I was awash with emotion,tingling all over . It was so intense,never experienced anything like it then and since. At school I informed my two buddies that I had spunked and we would jack off together and even attempted some anal play. Naturally I was hooked and jacked off two or three times a day until we discovered girls and then we no longer wanked off together.
It was a good 50 years before I wanked and sucked a guy again.

harrygoodnough3
CuriousNow said:
harrygoodnough3 said: ... Also jerked off in the bathtub and had to learn to wipe up all the cum wads that didn't drain away! jerk jerk jerk devil devil devil

Yes, I discovered that the shower was my friend! In my room, I would lay on my back and shoot on my belly and chest (and a few times I hit my chin - but I digress...) but then I would grab the paper towels I'd brought in and try to catch the cum before it ran off my sides and onto the bed. I was so paranoid that I'd leave dried cum and someone would know I was masturbating (as if my family had NO idea that 14 year old boys masturbated). But THEN I discovered the shower!

Yes, in the shower I could shoot with wild abandon - on me, on the walls, on the floor (tried to stay off the shower curtain, though - too hard to wipe down). In the shower, it was almost always immediately washed down the drain. Plus what I felt running my soapy hands everywhere - OH yeah! Eventually, I found that washing my hole with a soapy finger felt very nice, too. And I eventually decided that it would be best if I was REALLY clean so I relaxed and let my soapy finger slip inside my boyhole and... OH... Oh, yeah - VERY nice!

So I highly recommend the shower to everyone!

The shower's now my second most favorite place, after just letting fly at the computer, into anything that's handy; hand, shorts, hankie, paper towel, etc. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
harrygoodnough3 said: The shower's now my second most favorite place, after just letting fly at the computer, into anything that's handy; hand, shorts, hankie, paper towel, etc. jerk jerk jerk

At the computer? Use caution, my friend. Hate to see you standing at the GeekSquad counter at Best Buy hearing some barely-pubescent teen saying to you, "Well, um, Sir... uh, well, the thing is we found the problem with your keyboard. It was, uh..... a case of KFFS."

"KFFS?" you ask, raising one eyebrow.

"Uh, yessir. That's, um, Keyboard Fouling by Foreign Substance. We... well, we didn't charge your card yet. Thought you might wanna pay cash for this one."

harrygoodnough3
CuriousNow said:
harrygoodnough3 said: The shower's now my second most favorite place, after just letting fly at the computer, into anything that's handy; hand, shorts, hankie, paper towel, etc. jerk jerk jerk

At the computer? Use caution, my friend. Hate to see you standing at the GeekSquad counter at Best Buy hearing some barely-pubescent teen saying to you, "Well, um, Sir... uh, well, the thing is we found the problem with your keyboard. It was, uh..... a case of KFFS."

"KFFS?" you ask, raising one eyebrow.

"Uh, yessir. That's, um, Keyboard Fouling by Foreign Substance. We... well, we didn't charge your card yet. Thought you might wanna pay cash for this one."

shouldn't be an issue with Geekee Squad nerds. keyboard's on the desk and my cock's under the desk in my hand!!! jerk smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Learning to Masturbate
I was taught all about self stroking pleasures from a very good older male mentor friend, when I was in my early 20’s. I had already been stroking myself, but, I really didn’t know how much pleasure I could have from self stroking pleasures. He taught me so many different ways of self stroking pleasure. Edging and teasing myself to amazing big Explosion!
I also have learned a lot about self pleasure, from watching solo males stroking themselves and guys giving guys a helping hand.
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Learning to Masturbate
I was taught all about self stroking pleasures from a very good older male mentor friend, when I was in my early 20’s. I had already been stroking myself, but, I really didn’t know how much pleasure I could have from self stroking pleasures. He taught me so many different ways of self stroking pleasure. Edging and teasing myself to amazing big Explosion!
I also have learned a lot about self pleasure, from watching solo males stroking themselves and guys giving guys a helping hand.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Learning to stroke the monkey
6th grade there was a girl who wore skirts and her panties had a hole in the crotch. She would catch me looking back and she would open her legs. I would think about her slit at night in bed and I'd rub my dick. Later on that summer Boy Scout Camp really became the jack off teacher. Seems I wasn't the only one who l Iiked that girls crack.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self Taught
When I was 10 or 11 I had to spend summers with an aunt. I would get really homesick and I couldn't sleep. One night I started rubbing my cock and it felt so nice. My strict religious upbringing brought on major guilt but I couldn't stop. I began moving my foreskin back and forth and my little cock started to get hard. I was afraid that I had broken it. Through the guilt and fear I kept stroking and suddenly felt a feeling I'd never felt before suddenly my body started twitching and then jerked. years later I realized that I had had an orgasm. No jizz though. I was so frightened but couldn't wait to do it again. By the end of the summer I shot my first load into my underpants, I thought for SURE that I had broken something but it felt so amazing. The next night I told my aunt that I had to ask her about something. I told her what I'd done and that "slick stuff" had squirted out of my ding dong. I begged her not to tell my mom, and she never did. She told me that what happened was normal for little boys but that I shouldn't tell people because I would get in trouble. Then she asked me to come get in bed with her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time jerking off
I often think about the first time I ever jacked. I was 13 years old, and I went to a friend's house, who was always a little strange. His grandmother told me he was upstairs, and I could go right up to his room. I called out his name and he told me to come into the bathroom where he was in the bathtub filled with bubbles. I couldn't see his body, only his head, and told him I would wait in his room. He said "no", stay here, and why don't you get undressed and get in the tub with me? I said no and he lifted his body up out of the water exposing a rock-hard cock he was playing with and smiling.

He begged me several times to get into the tub with him, but I told him I had to leave, and I would come back later. He told me to wait for a second, and he again lifted his body up out of the tub and was jacking on it with a strange look on his face. He moaned and a small amount of white stuff (later learning it was called cum) started straying out of the head of his cock. He smiled and sunk back into the tub and I left. I must admit, I was mesmerized watching him jack off and cum, and I'm sure the look on my face gave me away.

I hustled home and went upstairs to my room. No one was home, so I stripped my clothes off, and knelt down next to my window so I could hear and see anyone coming into the house. I started playing with myself, which made my dick instantly hard. I had woken up with a hard dick before but never knew why or what to do with it. I found rubbing my hands together with my cock between the palms like trying to start a fire with a stick felt really good! The friction of my cock between the palms of my hands was unbelievable, and I had no idea what to expect next. It wasn't long before I started to cum, and I shot a huge load of cum on the carpet as I collapsed on the floor. I literarily almost passed out! Needless to say, I found a new hobby that day to take up any spare time I had in my life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stroking
Other young kids I played with, we were always displaying our cocks to each other and to see if our cocks were growing. A couple of twins, 4 years older had fairly mature penises and one of them was slowly stroking his cock, rolling his foreskin back and forth and commented that it felt good. That interested me because I had always had this feeling of need in my penis as long as i could remember.
I still had no real idea of exactly what jacking off was but I got alone one day and decided to see what he meant about feeling good when he stroked his cock. So I laid on my back and started stroking my cock. I guess I was about 12 and my penis was still only 4 or 5 inches long. It felt nice and then started to feel better and better. I kept at it in intervals and soon felt some slippery precum on the head of my cock and had no idea what it was except it must be the cum i had heard guys speak of and i assumed that must be all there was to fucking and breeding girls was to pump my cock in them making it feel good and ooze some of this clear fluid to make them pregnant.
I kept at it and this good feeling was getting more and more intense to the point where it became scary because I had no idea where I was going with this and thought there may be a chance if I pushed it too far that I might physically hurt my cock or balls somehow. Without at all knowing it.back then, I was edging myself and I liked it. After a while longer I thought somebody might come looking for me so I stopped.
I kept thinking of that nice feeling and soon went to the same place and started doing it again and got braver and braver, edging myself for quite a while and pushed myself closer and closer to an orgasm until I lost control and it seemed like all hell had broken loose. I wasn't sure if I had pissed or had I hurt myself somehow or what the fuck just happened to me but holy fuck it sure felt good. Examining myself I found that I had a mess of that same clear slippery fluid all over my cock and pubic area and surely thought it must be cum and this was how to really fuck and breed girls and why condoms were needed. My cock stayed hard and after a few minutes I started doing it again and came a second time as strong as the first time. I thought I better not push it and stopped for that day but
I was hooked and before long I was jacking off every chance I got and I could cum in 15 seconds and repeat 2 or 3 or even 4 times with only a few minutes in between. Thinking back, what a waste I was for women who need a guy that could stay hard for them and keep cumming over and over..
Sometime later I was with the 4 years older guy who had made the comment about how good stroking felt and thinking he didn't know where it led I wanted to show him what I could do so I jacked off in front of him and ejaculated a few good shots of clear fluid that I thought was cum until he told me that it was supposed to be white. He must have known before and he could have told me the whole but it was tremendously exciting finding it all out on my own. Within a few more months my penis had grown to full size and I was pumping out loads of white cum every chance I got. As a teenager I must have masturbated a half dozen times every day and worried a bit that I might wear something out. Often it was with a schoolmate who was as horny as I was and introduced me to jacking off together and we sucked each other too. We were both bisexual then regularly enjoying our cocks and still wanted girls until I fucked my first girl at a young age 17 and I was hooked on fucking. but I never lost interest in cocks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I played with my dick ever since I can remember. When I was 9 I had my first dry orgasm, then clear fluid shot out, then sperm.