Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just for fun
First off, I know this is not bulletin board to post such things so take it as tongue in cheek, or perhaps something else in cheek...

SWM (old fart) ISO cock to suck to completion. Is that so HARD to find?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun
I'm in the same boat! I'm so hungry for penis and semen!! I fantasize about forming a 'club" for mature peter lovers to get together every week and do nothing but run around naked and suck each others peters indiscriminitely until we all get enough to get us through till the next meeting!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like fun...
What a pity I'm so far away here in South Africa... would definitely start one!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just for fun
I would join that club in a moment and the cover to the weekly meeting. Since this Covid thing started I have only had one rendezvous with my fuck buddies and I am also so hungry for cock it’s incredible.Feel free to PM me if you are interested and available at nearby. raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk

licksex
Just for fun
What a lovely idea for a club. I too have only recently realised the joy of sucking and playing with a nice cock.

The idea of a party where we are all nude with soft, hard, small or large cocks ready to be played with is a real turn on.

If only.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay Fuck Club
A gay fuck club is a great idea. It solves three major problems. First it makes all member feel good about themselves. They don't have to be self conscience about themselves or their performance and second, it gives guys that are past their erection prime a place to continue participation in the lifestyle and third, it allows married guys a safe place to play away from home.

I participated in such a club for many years until the main member moved away from the city. He was single and had a house big enough for 10-15 guys to play around in. We got together once a month on a week day between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. There was always someone there to play with and each person brought some refreshments for general use. We had very strict rules about being sloppy, messy and being a general asshole. Rubbers were used on all occasions with no exception. It was interesting to see the 2somes, 3somes or moresomes the members could get into. If you can get one guy with the desire and facility to do it, it could become a great adventure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
just for fun
i go to an abs with a glory hole when i need to have some cock have swallowed many loads there and have bottomed there also