Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting
Do you like to frot? We love it when we cum on each others cocks and balls. Then a little post-orgasm 69 to clean ourselves up. Oops, I guess we'll have to start again. jerk raspberry redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know exactly what your saying. Mutual stroking self & his & squirting on him & me, hugging for a moment to smear our cocks & balls before going down for the cleaning. Yummy fun.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting
Love the frotting. Use towels for cleanup.

daddyman50
touching
There is nothing like two cocks touching . almost electric like. its a wonderful pastime . was a important part of exploration to see who was bigger as i was growing up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting
Love the friction cock to cock lubed up. Kissing passionately I explode

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I love the feeling of my hard cock and his hard cock rubbing against each other. This was actually the way I came with my first MM experience. I very much enjoyed it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Good clean fun for everyone! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting
I love frotting the cocks, hards, up and down, left to right, frotting our glans as well, and feeling our balls frotting together, too.
I love to cum each other at the same time if possible, and then clean our penis with our tongues and mouths in an 69.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting with friend
My first frotting experiences were with a buddy I ran track with. After track, we would shower and change back into school clothes and go to one or the other's home. He and I had been experimenting for a year or so...jacking off, jacking each other off, and sucking each other. This one day we got to his house and when alone in his room, he grabbed me and started kissing me. Soon we were fully making out, heavy tongue action. He reached back and found my ass cheeks and took them in both hands and push my crotch against his. We stood there humping each other until we were both totally up in our pants, We laid on bed and continued humping and making out, not removing any clothing. We began to hump so hard that we both shot our loads in our underwear. Oh fuck it was intense and great!. We both stripped off our briefs and swapped them and each lick the other's cum of their tighty whities. Then we kissed and shared the taste of the cum with each other. We humped fully clothed many more times. Still see him from time to time and we meet for a hump. Now we both wear jocks sometimes so we can suck those pouches. Don't think either of us have washed those jocks...ever! Taste so amazing and the smell is an aphrodisiac.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucwolf said: Love the frotting. Use towels for cleanup.

I love it too! Towel man here too. jerk

harrygoodnough3
Frotting
daddyman50 said: There is nothing like two cocks touching . almost electric like. its a wonderful pastime . was a important part of exploration to see who was bigger as i was growing up

For me, it's not just the touching of another cock to mine; it's the heat I feel from his, and that glorious sensation of hold TWO cocks in my hand that are spurtiing cum on each other. And as someone else says here, a bit of 69 after to clean up all our pubie bush of the sticky cum.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Loved playing naked cock2cock games from when I was a young boy and the cocks were mainly flaccid but loads more fun once I was able to get a full erection. Feels so good having my smooth cock rub against another guy who is also smooth as well, adds to excitement of what was my younger days ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One day…
One day I’d love to feel another mans cock pressed against mine whilst one of us strokes us both to cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good clean fun
Sounds like good clean fun to me. Maybe add a nice warm shower before stroking each other and rubbing each other's cocks together followed by a lovely cleanup, Yummy. Getting horny just thinking about that jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting
I completely agree with Averajoe. A warm shower before strocking, frotting, and caressing our bodies, is the best for a great pleasure.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Frotting
I love watching guys doing Frottage with each other. Especially when they are using a fleshlight sleeve. It really turns me on to watch Frottage videos.
As of yet, I haven’t found a like minded male to try frottage with. It’s on my bucket list!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We are far each other but I'd like frotting our cocks, Fireaxe.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting
Currently it is one of the fantasies that I use most often to jerk me off jerk