Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my own cum...am I?
I am only curious I think? as I have never been with another man. However, I love to eat my own cum and I have loved it for many years. Really as long as I can remember from a very young age I always wanted it. I would put my legs over my head and cum in mouth as much as I could. I could lick the head of my cock and on a good day get the head in my mouth and suck the cum out of my cock. I loved blowing a hot load in my mouth. I still love my cum but I am not as flexable as I once was so it is more difficult. My question is...am I guy because I have done this and love it? I see others doing it on videos. I had never seen anything like that when I started doing it. I just wanted it deeply and still do. If I ever had the opportunity to suck off another guy I would do it in a split second. It would have to be the right situation, but, I would love to eat as much cum as I can. I have always wanted to but the opportunity has never presented itself. But, if it has never happened by now it is not likely it will I guess??? So my question is again, am I guy because I have done this and want it? or am I only curious until it actually happens with another man? I've never understood why I have those urges and desires. Your thoughts and input are appreciated.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here
I eat my cum most of the time

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I eat my own cum a lot. It wasn't until I finally had the chance to suck off another guy that I found out just how great tasting cum is. I meet with friends on a some what regular basis now for a lot of cock sucking. It can still happen for you if you really want it to. I didn't get started until I was 56 yrs old. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating your own cum
I don't know about your situation but here's mine. I have ate my own cum for as long as I can remember. I also have sucked several cocks in my life and almost always swallowed their cum as well. Currently I have a group of 5 co workers that are all married and and I suck them off on a pretty regular basis, at least 2 a week and yes, I swallow their cum too. I love the taste of cum and drinking it right from a nice hard cock is something I really enjoy. So go ahead and suck that cum up and if you get the chance, don't refuse to suck off another guy. You will like it and so will they. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallowing cum
I am just like you I have been playing with my own cock for many many years and have been eating my own cum basically right from the start. I honestly cannot ever suck my own cock although I tried desperately on many occasions. I was curious like you for a long time and finally got my chance at a nude beach that I go to last summer. Long story short I met this guy in the water and we played around a little. Got out of the water and sat and talked for a little while he asked me to take a walk down the beach with him. As we got down the beach he started playing with my cock and we got to a point where there was a ledge where the water was breaking. He asked me to sit down, spread my legs and started sucking on my cock. His cock also got quite hard so when he finish me off and yes swallowed my cum I asked him if I could try sucking his cock. He said surely and we switch positions. That was the most fun I had in a long time you really need to try it at least once. I have now met a few other guys from the same nude beach and we get together when we can and just have a suck fest. We all clean up each other if there are any drips but there usually aren't too many. Feel free to p.m. me and I will tell you more. I do love the taste of cum right out of the hot cock better than mine off of my cold hand. Hope you're from you soon. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spelling GAY not guy...
I just noticed my misspelling in two places in my original post. "Gay" not guy. So, my question is...Am I "gay" because I love to eat my own cum? even though I have never been with a man. I have always wanted to suck a cock from the first time I started playing with my cock. Especially the first time I blew my load, oh my... how I wanted that cum in my mouth and still do. So read my original post with "Gay" in place of guy. Am I?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Everyone's cum tastes better than mine whatever the age, but when snowballed it tastes a little better laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always
I always eat my cum and that of my suck buds. The first time I tasted mine I did the same as you. I put my legs over my head and shot my load directly into my mouth. No time to think about it and chicken out. I immediately realized I love the taste of cum. tongue

wantitbi101
Eat mine regularly. Love the taste & oh so want to taste another mans jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to eat my own cum! But I will also gladly swallow someone else's too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Cum
I absolutely love cum and always eat my own - I either flip my legs over and shoot right into my mouth or cum in my hand and lick it off. I also always swallow when I suck other men off. jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating cum
I eat mine when there's no one around to share it with. I'ts a very precious substance and it shouldn't be wasted. Think about it, your cum contains not only everything it would take to make a copy of yourself, plus it was a gift to you from your ''dad and his Dad and his Dad all the way back to the beginning of your family so when you cum it's not just your cum it's the cum of all those guys who came before you and you honor them when you give it to someone else or eat it yourself. and dishonor them when you let it go to waste. Besides, Cum is delicious! I call mine "my own all-natural, organic peter pudding" If you were here right now I'd eat yours and ask for more!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Cum is worth its weight in gold. Don't waste it, and don't be shy about getting imaginative with it. Wine glasses, thongs, lick it up off the coffee table or off a plate. Many uses!!! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating cum
As a faggot I eat all cum, mine included.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I eat mine too but so want to taste another guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating cum
I love cum, my cum your cum , his cum , their cum any cum in general, love to suck cock till it explodes that gooey goodness in my mouth, I can't get get enough. Love it in me and on me so I can wipe it up with my fingers and lick it ......guess I'm just gonna have whip me up and load now...... jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just love cum
I love eating my own cum and have done so since I first starting making cum at an early age, equally love cum from other cocks and have been eating that since before I could even cum, I suppose you could call me a cum junky.

harrygoodnough3
always
lick it out of my hand afterwards; love the taste and the feel of it on my llps and tongue.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of the things I've found is the often, stronger taste of some yummy cum. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been wanking into my mouth since I was thirteen (late-cummer!). Love tasting and swallowing my own spunk. jerk