Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
How Do You Like To Take His Cum?
I prefer to eat (or drink it if young) it straight into my mouth, savor before swallowing. A facial, the cock pushing it into my mouth is erotic, sensual. If he shoots his load into a wine or martini glass, a splash of alcohol, sip and chat or get a blow job. There are so many ways to take it, oral and anal.

How do you like it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always prefer to take cum in my ass. The feeling of warm cum is amazing. Then I put in my plug to keep it in for a while.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I actually like facials but if he's a non-smoker, straight down my throat. Smokers taste bitter/sour. Sorry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the feeling of his cum oozing out of my ass as I am cleaning him up.

masturbaterbottom
I’m a facial lover but no problem sucking a guy off and swallowing his load
jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shorty's
I prefer short cocks that use my face like pussy. Jam it in deep when start cumming. Love that warm cream filling my filling my mouth, covering my tongue. Ymmy ohmy raspberry rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As deep up my ass as is possible
I love feeling a cock puls in my hole when he's coming, and feeling the hot juice starting to spread around the cock. Will keep the load in as long as I can.

203guy
mouth please
iusually want to take it in my mouth. im mostly an oral bottom who loves giving head and pleasing a guy (and if any of you guys are in Connecticut come by and feed me) im cool with taking a load on my chest or face, but I know I love to be swallowed so I like to do that for another guy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my knees, his hands on the back of my head, his cock forced deep into my mouth and pulsating as hot cum shoots down my throat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking that load into my waiting mouth, swishing it around and enjoying the taste of his ball juice before swallowing it down. That way I could savor the taste of his cum for several hours. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love cum oozing out of my ass, swallowing is a close 2nd.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
His Cum
I like it in my mouth - love to swallow cum, I'm addicted to it. I like to have my top shoot his load directly onto my tongue so I can taste every drop before I swallow. Yeah, I'm a cum slut jerk raspberry

ArtworkGay
All in my ass, or partly on my gaping hole and partly inside as he slides back in. I like swallowing too. The taste is often very bad though, let's be real. sleep

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Do I Like To take His Cum
I always like to take it in my mouthsmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Most times, I take it up my arse, but only do BB if I he is a regular FB, for a random I generally swallow.
More recently, I have had a couple of guys fuck my arse and just before they have blown, have pulled out and unloaded over my stomach and chest. Love that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taking Cum
I love performing deepthroat on a nice cock and taking a big load of tasty cum in my mouth and sucking it dry. I also like a big cock up my gaping ass, cumming a big load. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How
I only like being pushed all the way down balls deep on a dick then feel it explode down the back of my throat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it when a guy is balls deep in my ass when he cums, love the grunting and hard thrusting as he cums! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My mouth please
I am a cum slut I want to enjoy his cum in my mouth, now if there were two I love being fucked and to feel the hot cum shoot inside me. Then they can swap positions and do it again. It has been a very long time that I have not had a man to please.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taking loads
I love to have them aim at my waiting mouth, tongue hanging out so I can taste it as much as possible. Maybe some misses and goes in my nose or eyes. Love to see bloodshot eyes and dried cum on my face, especially when I take two or more guys at once.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taking loads
I love to have them aim at my waiting mouth, tongue hanging out so I can taste it as much as possible. Maybe some misses and goes in my nose or eyes. Love to see bloodshot eyes and dried cum on my face, especially when I take two or more guys at once.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always in my mouth - I want to taste it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my mouth while staring into his eyes knowing I’m his in control cocksucker

Forum Level:
Just getting started
assfkr101 said: I always prefer to take cum in my ass. The feeling of warm cum is amazing. Then I put in my plug to keep it in for a while.

raspberry redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Do You Like To Take His Cum?
Definitely in the mouth. I love to have him cum directly deep in my mouth or to have him shoot it into my open mouth if he wants to see me take it in. I also like cum on a cookie or even a piece of chocolate. I have also enjoyed cum from a shot glass before - a combination of both his ( actually a couple of his's) and mine. Being openly bisexual I also really enjoy going down and eating cum from a smooth and juicy pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
I'll take it anyway I can !! LOVE the stuff! I'll suck it straight from his cock or I'll lap it off his belly and dick' One thing I will not do is waste it. It's too precious I wouldn't dream of not eating a mans sperm and I won't let him near my penis if he does'nt plan on eating my sperm. Hell, my sperm is alive and it contains my essence and the essence of all the generations of men who came before me and there's no way I'm gonna let some asshole just spit it out like it was nothin' I eat yours, you eat mine, no more discussion.

Zozon102
When sucking, I almost always swallow. Sometimes I also like to feel cum on my face. Depends on what the guy prefers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the mouth
I enjoy sucking a nice hard long cock. Don't matter if cut or uncut, but I like playing with a foreskin, sucking the head out of it and putting it back and sucking it out again. I love sucking a nice long one and taking it deep and then when he starts to come, take the head and first couple of inches so the cum is in my mouth and on my tongue. I also like a big cummerbund and always swallow it down and finish by sucking it all out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taking cum
First I have to admit to loving cocks and cum. Now - where do I want it? I never have a problem with swallowing a nice hot load of cum. Tasty! For me, getting a facial is no fun since I want to consume his cum just as i did his cock!
But when we are barebacking, I need to feel that cum filling me! And when he pulls out I must suck his cock for the last drops mixed with my pussy juice. And now that my ass is full, if it wants to come out, I will catch it and eat it!
I feel cum is one of the most nutritious and fun suck we can enjoy! raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I leave it up to him. Ass, mouth, face, or anywhere else....I aim to please!

luvbutt
Hot Cum on My Butt Cheeks and Crack
I prefer hot cum on my skin. Butt cheeks first running into my crack. Chest or belly second. I like hot cum on my balls and cock. Face or neck. blushing