Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who's your crush?
Ok, everyone has that one crush we secretly think about, right? And I'm not talking about the famous movie stars, rocks stars, or celebrities of whatever fashion......I'm talking that person you actually know and see in person in your daily travels. Maybe it's the mailman or UPS delivery guy.......possibly the server at your favorite restaurant... or maybe a co-worker?

Thats my current situation, a co-worker I've become friends with. While he may not be male model material, when I look at him the word "STUD" comes to mind and I cannot help but wonder what it'd be like to get naked with him. Tall, dark and handsome......kinda the strong silent type, usually he's quiet but occasionally pipes up and throws out a comment that makes me wonder if my erotic fantasies with him could ever really happen......?

So, who do you encounter that you 'd like to play around with?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Tachikomako
My best friend. I was sitting with him through high school because I liked him. His personality and his looks. I've met him in 2005, just when I started noticing I like boys too. I come out as BI to him in 2012 or so. And recently he has come out as gay to me. We probably will have some fun soon and I can't fucking wait. smile

There are few people on this page who look really fun and I'd like to meet them.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm surprised there aren't more replies to this question.......?

My coworker and I are getting closer.....and strangely, he keeps inviting me over when his wife is out of town. So far nothing has happened but I keep hoping!! LOL

thja2
One of the directors at my work

Tall-ish, very very slight balding, thick...

Every time he comes into the office I wish he’d bend me over my desk and take me hard

love love love

jerk