Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A short story
This is a fantasy based in part on real events.

You are the clerk in a clothing store, I am looking at some pants, I select 3 pairs and see you, I ask you where the fitting room is. You show me but stay there while I try the pants on. I notice you staring at me with a pervy grin on your face. I take my time standing there in my underpants, looking at the pants. When I slip off the final pair, I look at you and say, you look like you're having a good time. You don't say anything but keep staring at me, while I am in my underpants. I tell you to come closer, and you do. I tell you to pull my shorts down, and you do. I tell you to go ahead and touch it, and you do. My cock springs to life, standing stiff and proud while you begin to stroke it. I tell you to get on your knees, you do so. I take my hands and bring your head to my cock and put it in your mouth. You eagerly start licking the head, I put it in deeper in your mouth. You start sucking it while fondling my balls. Soon I feel the climax coming and pull it out of your mouth, grab my shaft in my own hands and start stroking it fast, I cum and pull you closer, cuming over your face and then put it back in your mouth. You look up at me in grateful appreciation. I wonder where this is going next.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Changing room
that would be a dream cum true smile. I once had a guy walk toward me at a nude beach in the water, started playing with my cock then sucked on my cock till I cam in his mouth. got up and walked back to land and sat down like nothing happened. raspberry tongue smile

If this reply breaks our rules please