Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Spunkeater69
Just interested to know
What is it about masturbation that makes it so fascinating to watch?
jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk jerk heart jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's one of the most erotic things to see, watching someone, male or female, pleasuring themselves in front of you. They are completely exposed and just let it all go, and to see that release is dick hardening!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The cum
I love to watch the finale. Whether it's cum oozing out over his fingers or flying out to hit his chest. My f a favorite is when he cums on me !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to watch
I have always loved watching myself masturbate. Looking down at my hard cock as I stroke it is and always has turned me on like crazy. Watching that head swell and explode all over me is amazing. Watching in a mirror is also a big turn on making it as if I am jacking off with another guy. Makes me want all of it, in my hands. in my face, in my mouth, licking and sucking and most definitely want that cum all over me especially on my face and in my mouth. Mine is good. lol. Watching masturbation videos is hot. I bet camming would be even hotter. Ultimately masturbating side by side with another guy would be the best. Never had that experience, yet. I don't thick that answers your question, it just confirms that we are not alone in our thoughts I guess?