Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
uncut7in
Age difference
I'm 70 but still in-shape with a large uncut cock, and I like fucking partners with a big age difference. I like twinky smooth lads with slim or skinny bodies, and a nice tight little ass.

I broke my age difference record a month ago, achieving a figure of 52 years. This 18-yr old lad ad contacted me and we had been exchanging messages for weeks, finally he managed to get use of a friend's house for an hour, I drove over and we wasted no time in stripping off, he was a tall smooth lad wearing a skimpy pair of panties for me. I sat on the sofa whilst he got on his knees and sucked my cock, then he begged me to fuck him. I rolled a condom onto my cock, pulled his panties down and lubed his hole. I started by fucking him doggy whilst he was on all fours on the sofa, I had to be gentle as he had only been fucked once before. Then I withdrew and fucked him from behind bent over the sofa, then he sat on my cock. I finished up by fucking him doggy again.

A couple of weeks later I had a difference of 47 years wen I fucked a 23 year old student. I've yet to achieve the legal maximum of 54 years which will be if I fuck a 16 yr old boy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I work in Thailand a lot and love the just legal boys there who have pencil thin cock .

They know how to play

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just legal boys
I love getting fuck by just ligal boys. They won't to know just how a more mature mans hole feels I lite the fuck me bearback and breeding me too.
Then I return the fuck with him.
tongue tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
grenada said: I work in Thailand a lot and love the just legal boys there who have pencil thin cock .

They know how to play

You must have so much fun out there! Love the petite men & women of Thailand