Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sixty-nine
Do you try to cum together? We've only been able to a couple of times, but I usually cum first. Either way I still believe it's the best way and the Best Sex I,I've ever had! redeyes redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely love 69 and have done all of my life from a very early age, and it is at it's very best if we both cum together, whilst I have reasonable control of when I cum the timing, unfortunately, isn't always perfect on both sides jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Best way I know is to share, take turns loving the cock. He holds my cock in his mouth while I love his, then after a few minutes I hold his cock in my mouth while he loves mine. We cum when we cum, one load triggers the other. Just a matter of patience. The experience is enhanced when an edger steps over and cums on us (group situation).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sixty nine
I love to pull a guys cock out of his trousers and pop it in my mouth, then undress him.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, For me 69 is the best. I enjoy taking turns too, but when my partner is giving me intense pleasure , I am overwhelmed with the desire to give him the same pleasure. Long, slow, sensuous pleasuring of both cocks is wonderful.

uncut7in
I prefer to suck alternately rather than to 69. Easier to get into the best position, and to concentrate either on sucking or being sucked

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Seems to be general agreement about taking turns. When I take a load in my mouth it triggers my load to fire, sometimes right away, sometimes after a couple of minutes. I'm a top, so sometimes the bottom I'm working swallows easily, sometimes he tightens up and it spill out on his face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm 69's
Love to 69 but not necessarily to cum at the same time. If it happens, fine. What I like about it is the body contact and feeling a cock throb in your mouth while receiving the fabulous licks and sucks. It's not always the best position to get to completion. But right at eye level is another turn on winking at you and begging for a lick or finger poke.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
practice, practice and more practice
They say practice makes perfect and when it is perfect.... bb its awesome!! Nothing beats simultaneous ejaculation whether sucking or fucking!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk i am sure i never had same time ejaculation while 69 ing with my buddy..... is hot to think of butt he wants my cum in his ass and then he cums in my mouth afterwards..... just the way we do it mostly.... i do so like to feel and taste his wad when he cums in my mouth ..... then i have to be more gentile to lick it all up as his dick gets so sensitive after he shoots.... is love heart heart when it happens. and is not nearly often enough

jerkcg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to 69 with a hot friend. I can't say that I recall cumming at the same time. But I do love to feel a cock explode in my mouth then remain in my face as it gets soft and leaks some ejaculate, smearing it on me as his cock and balls are rubbed all over my face while he continues to suck me to orgasm. That definitely gets me even more excited and causes me to cum hard in his mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
uncut7in said: I prefer to suck alternately rather than to 69. Easier to get into the best position, and to concentrate either on sucking or being sucked

Yep, me too.