Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Last Summer at the Beach

Last weekend was a great time at the beach. I the low 80s even on the beach. I got there relatively early as usual about 9 o’clock. I walked down the beach and found a place which wasn’t quite as crowded. I set up my chair got naked and went right into the water which was about 65° which is as warm as it gets around here. I then took a walk up and down the beach to see if I recognized anybody. I went back to my chair and there were two very good-looking guys one on the side of me the other and back of me. I started to put on some sun lotion and as I started on my back Richard the guy behind me saw I could not reach an cover my whole back so he got up and volunteered to rub lotion all over my back and then took the liberty of extending it down onto my ass and a quick rub around to my cock. He asked me to do the same for him which I was very happy to do. He was not circumcised so I had to give him a quick rub of his cock like he did mind. We proceeded with some small talk and the guy on my side, Tom joined in our discussion. Tom had in absolutely gorgeous body, mildly hairy and a perfectly shaped cock. Richard and I went into the water and I really got to play around with an uncircumcised cock. Playing with his foreskin was very different than anything I had ever done before. We got out of the water and again just chatted but he had to leave and go to work that afternoon. I sat down and started to have a drink and a sandwich that I had brought along with me. Tom was kneeling on his chair trying to sun is back as he did not like to lie on the sand. His half hard cock was just so well-tanned with just a little pubic hair above the shaft. His shaft and balls were silky smooth and I really wanted to go over and just start sucking on them. I did go over after finishing my gin and tonic and stood right in front of him with a beautiful view of his sleek body and perfect cock. With him kneeling his eyes were just about that my cock level. I definitely got excited just talking with him and I could feel my cock swelling.

Tom told me that he had just moved to the beach and only lives a few miles down the road and although he lived less than a block from another openly gay beach but bathing suits were a necessity there and he much preferred to get a complete tan here at Gunnison. I think he also love showing off his body and getting the attention especially that I was giving him. We were having a great conversation and found out that he was in real estate. I was getting kind of dry so I asked him if he would like to have a gin and tonic with me and he accepted. After we finished we walked toward the water to cool down but he did not want to go above his knees. That was good enough for me also because when I went in the water with “Richard” my cock shriveled up a bit. As we were standing there I could not resist but to start playing with his beautiful cock. Probably too many gin and tonics at that point. As I got him to almost full attention I could see other guys walking by and just smiling at us wishing they could join in. I would’ve let them if they really wanted but they had fun just watching. My cock was now quite hard but not completely at full attention. I rubbed our two cocks together for a few minutes but he said that there are sometimes undercover guards and that we should continue another time. As much as I wanted to drop to my knees and sucked him off until he loaded my mouth with cum sense got the better of me and we just went back to our chairs but put them close enough to each other that we could continue playing a little.

Tom had to leave about 3 o’clock and I stayed till about five. We exchange email addresses and promise that we would stay in touch. As of right now I will be meeting him at Gunnison on Friday morning and let’s see what happens smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story, got me hard.. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk i liked reading about u at the gay beach .... i have done similar here in FL and your words brought back nice memories of what i did too.... ch raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creekgeek said: jerk jerk i liked reading about u at the gay beach .... i have done similar here in FL and your words brought back nice memories of what i did too.... ch raspberry

I like beach stories too... I already got some nice experiences here...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gunnison Stories
I like to read stories that take place at Gunnison. I had my first MM experience there in 1953 and continued until I moved to Texas in 1982.