Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Lickuers
Do You Pee in Your Pants After You Pee?
Do You Pee in Your Pants After You Pee?

I used to stand up at the urinals in the toilets . But when I thought I was all done and walking away, I did another little pee in my pants. blushing
It always seemed to happen, even when I was a boy. I would stand there shaking it and shaking it and still it would dribble , I could stand there for 10 mins shaking it and always it would squirt again when I put it away. blushing
Now I always sit down when I want to pee.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
huh yes,, i am 63 and after i piss it leaks some more ..... big prostate keeps me from emptying all the way plus urine drains from urethra ... i go commando and it wets through pants in front.... long term it bleaches out dark pants ,

i don't sleep in nude much on account of this ....

If this reply breaks our rules please 
thja2
Yes!

It’s infuriating at times, use a stall to pee whenever can now, there’s always an after dribble lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
used to always have the last few drops of piss ended up in my pants. Since prostate cancer I wear depends always as i leak constantly into my pants

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creekgeek said: huh yes,, i am 63 and after i piss it leaks some more ..... big prostate keeps me from emptying all the way plus urine drains from urethra ... i go commando and it wets through pants in front.... long term it bleaches out dark pants ,

i don't sleep in nude much on account of this ....

Yes it started happening as I got older 58-9 but I SLEEP NUDE as I don't seem to just leak!?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had prostate surgery May 1st. Had to use depends for a couple months.
If you're having problems with leakage,, do kegels exercises! It helps.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age, prostrate problems & diabetes can all be contributing factors of urinary leakage. You can't do anything about the first one, the other two should checked for if you have leakage or a constant or instant urgency to urinate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Leakage
I leaked for 3 or 4 months after I had my prostate surgery May 1st. I used depends during that time. I finally got better. I used Depends Shields now. I stay basicly dry, I just wear the Shields for a just in case!
Now, I do blot my cock after I piss just to make sure. My urologist thought I should be completely dry in a year.
Looking forward to wearing shorts and going commando next summer, with balls swinging!
Having my surgery, made taking a piss a quick event! No more dribbling for two or three minutes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Leakage
I still think doing Kegels helped. I started doing Kegels when my surgery was scheduled. I'll do 25 to 50 Kegels most days. It doesn't take but a couple minutes and you can do them anytime.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When you have finished peeing, put your fingers behind your scrotum, push up and draw forward. This expels majority of pee that might be left in your urethra. It’s a very common problem called post micturition dribble.