Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sex with my bud at the lake place
... jerk jerk let me write about us having sex... if we did it just like me and my guy did last time .... it wood be like this:

u drive up to the lake place after dark, park in the driveway and cum right in the house. it is mostly dark inside butt you find me... nude on a blanket bi the fireplace in the great room, the rest of the house is dark and cool as the new furnace is on order and we have a partial black out because of a circuit breaker problem. u completely disrobe, already erect and i have u cum lay on your back and u look so sexy in the firelight with your dick sticking up proudly....

i get right on you, rubbing our dicks and chests together while deep kissing u for a minute then i back down, suck both nipples and take your hard on in my mouth and u grown in pleasure at my skillful sucking. soon i turn, on my hands and knees, so my penis is over your face and u let me slide my manhood into your mouth while yours in in mine. we have hardly said a word this whole time. we 69 quietly in the yellow light and warmth of the crackling fire. mmmmm

next i have u on your knees before me and i just love the way your ass looks near my face so i suck your ball sack and then probe your anus with my tongue while reaching around and slowly jack your cock. i love to suck your ass and rub my erection against the outside of it.

after 20 minutes of this we take and break and i smoke some good medicine ... blowing the smoke up the chimney. the firelight glistens off your eyes when u say 'lets go outside'

is early October butt a warm south wind makes it warmer outside than in the house, i bring the ky lube with us. the night is magical and very dark. the neighbors are gone for the summer, we are alone under the stars with the milkyway above.

u r kneeling in the dewy grass and i cup my hands around your head as my penis slowly trust back and forth in your mouth ... the northern Michigan night sounds mix with the crashing surf of Lake Huron just over beyond the sand dune. then it is my turn again to kneel and take yours in my mouth and feel your cockhead throb and pulse ... i taste your precum...and suck your nut sack. i so like all this and can't get enough of sucking your dick.

butt i want your ass even more so i have u turn and bend some and using my hands to spread your white butt cheeks, i so start in licking your brownish pink love hole there in the dark. u can only stand this so much and ask me to rise and mate with you ..... i want to just as much as u do as i slather the ky on my dick,

u back up to me at just the right height to place my cockhead against your point of entry. i take my time and let u push back and take it up in you slow and easy. I am not that small and my mushroom head stretches your anus open and so penetrates up inside you. u feel it go up just past your prostate. my hands grasp your naked hips and we start to fuck there, naked outside in the warm darkness. slow thrusts for the first few minutes as we both revile in the sexual pleasure. i make a point to stop every so often to pullout and kneel to lick your love hole again before entering you again for more slow fucking, i do this repeatedly as our lovemaking under the stars continues.... then i pick up speed as u wood want me to as i strive for my climax and make my cumming sighs and pump my whole load of semen into u ...... finally stopping and pulling out of u slow. my lust is not completely spent, i kneel and lick your ass again as my cum drips back out some. licking it up, i hold it in my mouth as u turn around and stand there to let me suck u off too.

we alternate ... me deep throating u and u jacking yourself with my lips around your cockhead ... i so am sucking u off and my erection manages to linger on as i stroke it gently as my head bobs up and down on u. in a while u reach your point of no return too and ejaculate your hot load of sperm into my horny mouth to mix with my sperm and in the darkness there, u can hear me swallow repeatedly. we linger a moment like this then it is truly over. we are spent ...

back inside, u dress ... i remain nude ... we don't discuss it ... u have a drive ahead of u to get home so we say our good bi and i walk u out to your vehicle and watch u drive away.

i get the rest of my medical joint and my lighter and walk nude out to top of the dune and smoke it looking at an upbound ship 5 miles out, a big one with its lights the only thing on the black horizon. i smoke, thinking about how blessedi am be able to be here and do what i just did... creekgeek

heart heart

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story..
raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice story
would love to be the other guy jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please