Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erogenous zones
How many places on your body are sensitive enough so if a man touches them - or kisses them, or squeezes them, or . . . - you get an erection? For me, glans, penis, asshole, nipples, balls, and butt come to mind. But the fact is a man touching me anywhere is likely to make instantly hard (want to try?)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough3
most sensitive zone
all over the glans; tip of my cock; if you touch or lick just under the edge of the head, I'll be hard and cumming in no time.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erogenous zones
For me it is my nipples ,touch my nipples and I get so turned on ,I love my nipples played with suck them pinch them bite them twist them pull on them I love nipple play .I pump my nipples they are Big Thick and long and their pierced .Is there any other nipple freaks out there . bounce raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Touch me!
A touch- gentle, loving can assist in giving me a hard on. And that's anywhere. But like bagman before, my tits are the most sensitive! I do pump them, they are large and juicy, and super sensitive! And yes they can be licked, sucked, pinched,etc and I just want more! My BF wasn't a tit man, but when fucking he would turn and just nip at and bite a tit! His reward would be an extra few anything he wanted! bounce thumbup