Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Pretty Sure My First Mentor Pimped Me Out
At the time all I knew was that man understood me, helped feel okay with everything, didn't push me, let me explore what I later found out was my sexuality. It was fun playing with his man cock, making it hard like I was most of the time. I wasn't allowed to suck on it right away, that's a privilege earned. He sucked me a lot, made me very tingly happy. Taught me masturbation techniques. He like watching me do that. Also taught me about anal pleasure in a gentle way, Awesome

Being naked with him and his friends became natural. I'd serve them drinks, they would touch me in a sexual way. So exciting. They liked it when I was excited. Then my mentor would send me into the bedroom while they did adult activities. After they left he came into the bedroom and give me the treat I loved. Tasted so good, all spicy, thick too, not my watery precum stuff. Man cum. I wanted more, didn't tell him until he asked. He didn't get mad at me.

So one Saturday night I was naked, serving the men drinks as usual, being touched the way I liked, he said go into the bedroom. I have something special for you.

One by one the men came in and fucked me. Mostly oral, some anal. So glad my mentor taught me a lot of positions. I ate a lot of cum, lots of love.

I heard comments like, worth every penny, I would have charged double, tightest whore I've ever fucked, that sort of thing. One man sucked my cock. When I came he said, so sweet, then came on my face. Another man put me on my elbows and knees, fucked my ass, came silent, came deep. Never said a word to me.

He told me about other things I could do with men and boys and I begged him to let me do them. Saw my daddy dom potential and cultivated it.

When I was old enough to get an idea of what was going on, I didn't say anything or ask any questions. He took very good care of me.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bigman00
first mentor pimped me out
I know what u mean. the first time u get it and it feels good u can't get enough of it. and its something u never forget. jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first lover was like him but I was sucking his big cock when I was 15. He gave me slut cloths to wear.
and set me up with his friends. He trained me well love
I still am a slut to this day
ENJOY IT yahoo redeyes raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please