Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
CameraBoy29
Sperm soup
What do you think about that idea? I mean eating a soup from 30-40 loads of your own cum. Eating that witha spoon like normal soup. Ofcourse this one will be cold because we have to keep our sperm in freezer.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sperm soup
Great idea, but it takes so much sperm, possibly with so much piss. Ferdy
bigfive@email.it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sperm soup
I tried putting it in the freezer for a few hours. At last it seemed like a pudding.
Ferdy.
bigfive@email.it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like mine fresh from the source! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sperm needs to be fresh and have natural warmth out of an excited dick head. Being the center of a circle jerk or having a sloppy, dripping cunt on my face . No collecting in a bowel or freezer bag for this dick lover.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with nakedjim. I love swishing a nice warm load fresh out of the cock then swallowing it down. I have sucked a couple of guys that gave a huge load and took 2 or 3 gulps to swallow but I loved every fucking drop.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sperm soup
Sounds delicious! but I'd rather have it made from some other guys sperm. Not that I don't like my own but lately my opportunities to eat other guys sperm have been few and I'd jump at the chance to sit down to a nice bowl of creamy nutritious soup made from another guys ball juice !! Sometimes when I feelin' horny and wicked in the kitchen I'll shoot a load of sperm into whatever I'm making for dinner. It's my secret ingredient and People love it even though they never know what the secret ingredient is. Sometimes in the morning if I'm first out of bed I'll shoot a quick load into my b.f. s white coffee cup and when he gets up he fills it with his morning brew with fresh man cream! He doesn't usually take cream but in this case he makes an exception !