Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hairyboi050
Hi i'm curious
Yes I'm curious and horny, I have always wanted to pose naked, and get a real thrill knowing men have seen me nude. I love cumming and enjoy the taste of my pre-cum, but I've never been able to enjoy my own sperm, I lose interest when I've shot my load.
Any suggestions to this? after all no point wasting it!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was never into men until a few years ago and I began to explore being a cross dresser. I've always been one to explore my sexual boundaries and push them a bit and have masturbated on camera for men befoer I was into men. Since becoming extremely bi-curious from a "woman's" point of view I now see beyond that as I just want to experience a man as part of my horny nature of being. I have craved cock for a couple of years now and will not rest until I get some!

As far as tasting your own cum It's hard to do as I lose interest as soon as I cum as well. I had always wanted to taste my own cum, but again lost interest immediately after cumming. However, I kept a shot glass near my computer one day and when I blew my load I got some of it in the shot glass but before I was done it was bombs away! After a few times you get used to and eventually crave that taste and want to taste that of others.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, as you can see by my name, I'm curious, too!

I've never really tried my own cum, but I do use the pre-cum on my lips - it's like UBER chapstick - feels great on chapped lips.

And, no, I don't apply it directly from tip to lip - HA! I use a finger. But I DID try to suck myself when I was young and flexible. Didn't we all at least TRY that? I sure did. Best I could do was touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my penis. Barely made it - not even enough for a good lick! So sad.

Wow - got off on a tangent there. What was the topic? wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Curious
Hello,
I am a straight, married male 69 years old and I have been bisexual curious for about 10 years. I love wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself in panties for others to enjoy and watch. As for tasting my own Cum. I started out just licking up my pre-cum and had an older female friend, get me interested in licking up all of my Cum from my fingers after I had an Explosion. What really got me into my own Cum, was the fact that females really enjoy seeing a guy lick up his own Cum. That got me started to lick up a freshly fucked pussy. The taste of our juices together is amazing!
I highly recommend it
Paul