Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Remembering Paul!
Paul and I had been out at the shops Christmas party held on a river-boat on the River Thames and taken the all night bus home, well to his place as was arranged and Paul having drunk a little too much I was glad I was with him to see him home safe. I secretly always fancied my work collegue as did many of the female sales assistants so Paul was a bit of a romeo in the store and knew the effect he had on staff and even me. Though assuring me he was 100% hetero he clearly liked the fact I found him attractive and I had felt awkward when he suggested after the work party that I stayed at his place, well his parent's house but knew I would agree to it.

I asked him where I would sleep and he's said with him and seeing me looking shocked the 19yr old lad, so a year my jnr saying we'd share his bed head to toe as he trusted me and he'd given me the killer smile he was known for. I was both excited and nervous over the arrangement and glad he had drunk a little too much as with luck he would crash and be out for the count once we got to his room. Arriving at his home in the early hours, his folks and younger brother Adam were all asleep and we quietly went to Paul's room and he managintg to get his shoes, jacket, polo neck jumper and trousers off as he then flopped onto his bed.

I drew the duvet over him and slid into the bed and found myself facing his tow size 11 feet, the soles of his feet in the thin nylon black socks and the reason they have been my favourite socks on guys ever since. So there were the feet of the straight guy I had the hots for and I lay there sure if Paul knew it was the feet of guys that got me horny, not their dicks and asses ever and never will be; that he would not have placed such temptations in my immediate vicinity.

Facing both socked soles and my face inches from them; their rich aroma easy to detect and in the moonlight able to see the outline of them clearly as a welcomed bonus as I was determined to make the most of being closer to his feet than I ever dared imagine being but little did I know what lay ahead for us. Paul it seemed not as drunk as he having appeared as he moved his feet and both socked soles were close against my face and I initially hesitated what to do as I inhaled their smell but thought I best react naturally and say something.

"Paul you awake mate?" I whispered and his socked toes wiggled as he moaned in response.

"Paul mate, move your feet a little, your socks stink!" I said and thinking he would move his feet but instead he saying

"Okay so take 'em off!" and I wasn't sure I heard him right so told him his feet in socks smelled being close to my face and again Paul saying

"I told you mate then take 'em off or quit complaining!"

I leaned closer to both socked soles and slowly, teasingly peeled off both of his socks leaving his soles exposed and his socks off I already sensed my hardon from being with Paul's feet and feet that smelled so awesome. Now in front of me his two bare feet and both soles which he then slid away from me which was disappointing but at the same time made things more comfortable.

I lay quiet looking at his bare feet and then heard from Paul

"Better now, my feet always get sweaty and smelly mate but in socks worse so better now I guess!" Paul said

"Yeah Paul!" I said

Then he drew his bare soles close to me and wiggled his toes and cheekily enticed me to prove it and sniff his bare soles and I initially refused but it's like Paul was reading my mind as he told me that he sensing I wanted to and should take advantage of the offer and within moments I did and he then said

"Mmm smell good yeah, real men's feet" he said wiggling his ten toes "I said smell good Richard?" Paul asked me directly

"Er yes I guess Paul!" I tried to sound convincing but non-plussed by the question

"Yeah right, seen you eyeing my feet in my shoes even earlier last night at the party!" said Paul "I'm right and you know it, size 11's, toes wiggling, how can you resist 'em, can you resist 'em mate?"

"Paul stop teasing me, come on let's go to sleep!" I said

"You saying you can resist my feet Richard as bet you can't" teased Paul running his feet soles under my nose and so I stroked an index finger along the squirming sole of Paul's right foot and heard a boysih giggle as he said "Dont' do that heehee it tickles"

I drew my finger under the bese of the toes of his right foot taking full advantage of his feet being so close to me and saying his feet seemed so helpless and vulnerable as I lightly stroked both soles

?Oh fuck hahahha not that please I?m too ticklish!" Paul said as his feet and toes flexed and curled in a vain attempt to thwart the ticklish onslaught from me but then he sensed my warm and moist tongue licking along one sole and then the other and lightly licked in between Paul's toes but still simultaneously lightly stroking Paul's bare soles and then nibbling on his toes but then happy to just massage his bare soles.

"You like this right Paul, yeah you wanted me playing with your feet and very ticklish feet!" I said slowly stroking his soles mapping out every nerve in his feet and discovering them making Paul flinch as discovered testing them and told him to press his face into his pillow which he did.

I then lightly raked my fingernails over his tender soles in a maddening zig-zag pattern and breathed and blew on his feet making him moan more as I stroked the balls of his feet and along the middle of his soles and back to his toes and my fingers dancing over his toes teasingly before then nibbling on them. I then gliding my tongue along the soles of his feet and tauntingly saying I hoped he was enjoying the tongue bath as his sweaty feet tasting awesome.

Paul was quiet but moaning as I am good at what I do with men's feet and have enjoyed the greatest times pleasuring and seducing straight men's feet and they telling me that my mouth certainly exciting them as giving a pair of sensitive bare feet is something I relsih in doing and so excel at. As Paul learned, my having a wicked lickling technique, long and slow licks and followed by short and fast ones which lickled him more than he had dared imagine it would as Paul told me later.

Loved Paul's helpless feet facing me and ran one finger vertically and very slowly over one bare sole and then the other and then stroked each bare sole slowly horizontally gaining a similar reaction and telling him I was glad that my touch was clearly driving him crazy as I fondled all of his vulnerable, helpless toes.

I then told him to bite on his pillow as I stroked the soles of his feet with more pressure and heard even muffled his laughing

"HAHHA-AHHA-HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NOOOOSTAWHAPPLEAHESEHAHAHHAAH....NO! STAHAPHAHAHAHA"

Instead I progressed slowly running my fingers over both of his soles and under his toes and licked intimately in between his toes and noting Paul's reactions as my tongue teased his toes and loved seeing his soles wrinkle as lightly stroking them both. I then stroked Paul's arches and easily determined a really sensitive area of his feet.

"Mmmm got to say Paul your feet are awesome, smelling great and tasting awesome so lie fucking still as not my problem your feet are ticklish but something I'm enjoying but you saying you sensing my liking your feet it's interesting you invite me to share your bed and lying by them so seems you have a hidden agenda but your secrets safe with me!" I taunted him and was consumed by a sense of sadism as I licked the soles of each foot and massaged my saliva into both soles making his feet even hotter and sweatier and stroking his hypersensitive arches as Paul's laughter became more frantic and frenzied from the intensity of the tickles I was enjoying delivering to them both and verbally taunting him!

"Tell me Paul are you ticklish on your feet, I really love ticklish feet Paul and I am seeing your toes wiggling and love having these large and sweaty soles in my grasp, your feet both mine to enjoy from heels to toes!"

Sharing his bed I traced a finger slowly and teasingly along the soles of his very sensitive feet and knowing from his instant reactions to my sucking hard on his toes that I could easily drive Paul ballistic tickling his feet with a real passion! I knew though now not the time and situation and circumstance appropriate to doing so that this time would come! It happened the following month at a hotel in Brighton!

Secured to the hotel bed my fingers worked their magic over the soles of Paul's feet and I relsihed in tickling in between his toes which are especially ticklish and tormenting his feet leaving him sweating like a pig having been teased, tormented and edged eventually allowed to shoot his load after the unforgettable ordeal which was worth waiting for! Shortly after it's happening Paul leaving the store and our subsequently losing contact! I guess I blew his cover as a straight man!

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds