Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ozcock14
First time on my knees
This is the story of my first time I sucked a mans cock. It was 6 months ago and I'd put some ads up on Craigslist seeing if anyone would like me to give them a blowjob and of course I got some replies though most I wasn't keen on and the others I wimped out and never replied. One day I was scrolling the m2m section and found an ad around my area of a 50 year old man wanting a quick blowjob before work. He had a picture attached and he looked clean average thick cock so I replied saying I was interested.

He replied saying if you can get here in the next 15 minutes you can come over, I was horny and maybe that was the push I needed so I drove over quickly as I could and walked into his front garden as instructed to the front door which was left slightly ajar. I opened the door and there he was sitting on a chair stroking his soft cock. I wasn't attracted to him but I was there and didn't want to wimp out now so I quickly got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth and started sliding my mouth up and down his shaft as he got harder and harder in my mouth I could feel his pre cum in my mouth and him patting my head telling me I was being a good little cock sucker. I kept sucking and went faster even used my hand to stroke the base of his cock until he tensed up and grabbed my hair and sprayed his cum into mouth which I swallowed up. He told me what a hot little mouth I have and ran out of the house full of adrenalin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First cock
Now that you've sucked your first cock how do you feel. I sucked my first cock when I was 11 or 12 and loved it. However I spent most of my teens and adult life str8. The urge to suck cock again surged in my 50s and I made good on my feelings around the age of 54. It felt so good and natural to have another man's cock in my mouth again and to taste his seed. I love sucking cock and regret not doing so in my prime years.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ozcock14
Hey I feel good about it, I haven't sucked a cock since but if the chance came up I wouldn't say no. I sometimes fantasise about meeting a stranger and it leads to me sucking his cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjob
Great story it sounded so hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ozcock14 said: Hey I feel good about it, I haven't sucked a cock since but if the chance came up I wouldn't say no. I sometimes fantasise about meeting a stranger and it leads to me sucking his cock

It never ceases to amaze me how so many guys say they're not crazy about the idea of sucking another guys cock until they actually do it and realize how great it feels in their mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first sexual encounters were with males..i was 8 friends n i use to suck each other off..had a babysitter that was 17 taught us how to suck cock n swallow we sucked each other off well into our teens..last time i sucked one was back in 92 would love to find an older mature un cut male to visit and i'm 50 so he'd have to be in his 60s lol..didnt have my first female encounter till i was 12 but i always loved sucking a nice cock have a fetish for uncut ones..first adult cock was uncut..n massive..lol..belonged to my gramps..but for some reason..i've loved the look of them since..yea i've had a crazy past..lol.. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time for me was when I was 15 and I loved doing since.
Enjoyed it so much I never gave up hunting for more cock to suck. love raspberry redeyes

wantitbi101
Ok, contrary to my other postings. I don't think I qualify to say I actually sucked a guys cock. I may have had it my mouth and was sucking & stroking him. I didn't get to complete the act.
Hope to change that soon......

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Cock
I'm a late bloomer. Sucked my first cock when I was 55 and liked it so much I have continued for the next 20 years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first
Very hot! I sucked my first cock when I was like 5 or 6. It was my 14 y/o babysitter. He was one horny dude...He would have me suck him anytime he watched me (on and off for two or three years). Our neighbor boy was 16 and one day he asked me to suck him. So here I was a young boy sucking two teen boys from time to time. Perhaps that is why I have such a huge appetite for hot teen cock now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
on your knees
Cum visit me ANYTIME !!!! I am always wanting my cock sucked !!! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first cock
my older brother talked me into sucking his cock when i was 12 or 13and i knew i liked doing it right away he asked me to do it about a week later and i didand the time after that i asked him if i could suck his cock after that i sucked a couple of guys in the neighbor hood and a cousin since then i have sucked a lot of cocks and found out i enjoy being a bottom

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time s
well not my very first time , but in my 50s , i got to try what i had been wanting for a long time , before i new it had been several years , just mostly with one man too, thumbup