Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Josh_69
Love this site, but its too quiet :(
My only feedback and concerned is how quiet it seems to be on here, compare to your sister sites, like Heterosexual, TV/TG/CD.

I know i may be new on here, but i can compare my own experience from been on your other sites, and i have been getting more views and more comments on my profile and pics. i am sure this site will pick up, but its need commitment, from it members like me. so if i can make a simple suggestion to anyone reading this, if you are log in and see new posts, new photos, status updates, try and like and comment on members posts, not only does it encourage members to do more, it also benefit this site in the long run, if both heterosexual and TV/TG/CD can be busy, why can't the same apply on here ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That all sounds good.

I think some people make status comments or post pix, and maybe wonder why there aren't any replies... but it doesn't seem to occur to them to do a bit of replying to other people!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bren48
Worry not Josh
Your sisters on NTN care about NDN Josh, and they care about ALL the good honest users here as well!

It is my plan to come here and try my best to close the gap between our loving homes, and trust me, it's been a long hard battle to bring my plan to the Boss here.

I fully believe we are going to come to some sort of agreement, and this should very well happen
here someday real soon, but these things take time around here, so please be patient and stick around
and see what happens, eh!!

I can't make any guarantees here, but the odds are in my favor wink

Kisses... Brenda

Josh_69
Thanks for your replies guys, much appreciated thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Josh, I couldn't agree more with what you've said. I really like this site and I try hard to do my part to keep it interesting. I comment a lot on the pics, status updates and I've posted almost 900 pictures and have plenty more coming. I try to encourage others to post pics and comments as well. Let's make this site great! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well I first joined it was the former NBN, now have only NN and NDN Profiles and photos/videos !