Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Fluidhead
I posted a thread that will get me deleted !!
I posted this thread and I expect I will soon be gone. There are those who want to manipulate the site for their own means, and they have hacked the ratings of the photos. I have pissed them off and they will want me gone. So good bye...but know I will be back. They are wrong and the site needs to be cleaned of their hacking. this is my post:

Chrome users can search for where a pic is posted just by right clicking and search Google for this image. Many times it can lead you to very interesting websites!

For example: Go to the "Top 100" Photo category. Then sort by "Popularity". Browse to the very "Last Page", and the very last photo. Click it! Then Right click on it. After clicking OK a menu appears and near the bottom "Search Google for this Image". Click that and it will show you all the sites where Google found the image in a new tab!

When you get to those sites you can find many more pics similar to the one you've been enjoying !! So very awesome!!

That pic will show three different sites:
masculinplaisir.blogspot.com
mimizun.com
www.logsoku.com

Sometimes they're dead ends but they can all be interesting ! I abreviated the results but you can click on them on the results of the search page! have fun !!!

Check out the 5th from the last!!! Gold mine there !!! Ten or more pages of sites !!!

I'm very sure that the person that posted on NDN is the owner of the photo however. They are just very popular!

Enjoy !! (Where the hell are Serbia and Montenegro? They seem to post the most Gold mines !!!)

So good bye and good luck! It could be a good site if not for a few that want to control it for THEIR reasons. They do not care about YOU !

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fluidhead
Goxy
Pic number 99781 posted by evroidis on 12 April 2015 is a web pic. If you Google search it in Chrome there are TWO pages of results!

Not only are the average views per day out of Whack, 203 vpd with 1140 total views and 209 days on site. I CAN NOT REPORT THE PIC TO THE MODERATORS!! The alert moderator button is disabled !!! Check it out!

You will find that most of the top 1000 pics are somehow protected this way.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Fluidhead
GOXY 2
Goxy is a bunch of accounts that are hacked or bots. No one knows what the reason for this is. Thrill of the hack? Revenge? Just wanting their pics to be the top rated and
viewed?

If you want to find GOXY then just look at the Alert moderator button. If it doesn't work and the pic looks too good to be amateur...It's probably GOXY.

If you check out a members gallery and none of the pics allow you to alert moderator, you have found GOXY.

Maybe no one cares. If you don't care then why post pics here? If you don't care that your pics are down rated and down voted then I guess you worship GOXY.

Acid_bath
Gone but not forgotten
Everything is AWESOME !!! I've been gagged and resurrected. time to re-build my Queendom.

Fluidhead will fade away and be re-born on another day...

Meanwhile I'm here ...watch out!

ryder
What should we watch out for?

Acid_bath
what should you watch out for?
GOXY !!! This all started with Goxy! He was driven from a site and now resides HERE.

He hacks the site. He manipulates the popularity of pics and votes on pics. He protects the pics he wants so they can not be mod alerted. He has many accounts.

He has been know to flood sites with off topic pics and when you gag that account another will replace it. In one flood attack that lasted almost two hours with two moderators, we gagged probably 30 accounts and deleted hundreds of pics.

That is what you need to look out for!

Why is there a build up of 24 year old new members? Do a profile check on 23 yo 24 yo and 25 yo newbies. There is a spike in 24 yo. They mostly have the same info. Some are listed as never logging on. does that mean they are still logged on days after they joined? I thought it timed out if you're not active. Bots don't need to ever leave the site. Bots are automated bits of malicious code and they are aimed at NDN.

GOXY !!