Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Quick Memory Recall...
At age 11, first time at summer Scout Camp, by day 2 I'd been pretty excited at the sight of all the other guys in the big open shower. One afternoon I was alone in our campsite, middle of the afternoon, lying on my bunk, shorts and undies down, jacking off. I never heard my tentmate, the 16yo Senior Patrol Leader approaching our tent! All of a sudden, the tent flap opened, and there he was! Geeze! I was embarrassed as hell, covered up real quick! He laughed, said he did that too a lot of times, glad I enjoyed it like he did! Relieved!

I couldn't cum yet, but figured he sure could at his age. Needless to say, the rest of the week we did it together, and to each other! Me, thrilled at seeing his cum spurt out, and me, totally enjoying those 'dry orgasms', just being total naked with him on his bunk long after lights out until reveille.

By the time I was the SPL, I was sharing that thrill I had with him, with other newbies and same-age peers on weekend campouts and at summer camp. I well remembered my embarrassment at age 11, no pubes, just a little stiffy... always made the young kids feel good about what they had.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Quick memory
Yes, for me, every time I watch a video of solo males stroking themselves or guys giving guys a helping hand happy ending and especially gay male massage seduction, it brings me back to my earlier days with my older male mentor friend! I can still recall the great moments and feelings of his skillful hands giving me awesome, /amazing pleasure!
That’s why at my age of 68 years old, I am seeking those pleasure again!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please