Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Midmoguy1977
Photos you prefer to see.
Most of us know what we want to see when we open NDN. I have seen several posts asking what members want to see. So, what do you prefer to see? Body shots, cock shots, ass shots, or something else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Midmoguy1977
My preference.
I want to see pics where I can imagine being on my knees, tasting what you have to offer. Or, a full body shot, so I can imagine running my hands all over your body, massaging muscles, feeling your hair under my fingers.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Well, I try to give a varied assortment of Photos to try and suit most guys, I understand that some might not like what I post while others are asking for more.

So for those who aren't too keen on some, then I'm sorry, if others think I need to add others then please send me a PM and I will do my best to oblige !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer body shots and ass shots but not spread open.

However, I learned a long time ago you can't please everybody so it's best to post how you want to show yourself.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
liketoshow1 said: I prefer body shots and ass shots but not spread open.

However, I learned a long time ago you can't please everybody so it's best to post how you want to show yourself.

You might like the 4 photos I've posted today, I will be interested to see what you think ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been a secret admirer of the male form for about ten years.My favorite pictures are when a guy is on his knees with his arse towards the camera,and he is pushing his balls and erect cock out at the back.I always think this make a lovely cock even bigger,and i just want to suck on it.Post me some pics like that guys.Fuck i'm so aroused at telling you that as my cock is dripping pre cum.Anyone in Essex want to pose for me like that?
Dave x

JoSlinky
I've always preferred pix that leave something to the imagination.

A pair of underpants that cling loosely between a man's buttocks is far more likely to get me wanking than just the usual close-up-of-cock photo than many feel the urge to post.

And I do love outline pix!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sure wish the video post would have a better range like you guys have posted. At first it was cool, but it has turned into a jerk off contest. Wouldn't buy a premium just to see primarily jerkoffs.

Midmoguy1977
Aww, dammit! Mine was a jerkoff too! Maybe I'll find time to do another one soon. Glass dildo? jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me, negative comments on content from members with nothing of their own to share carry zero validity.
I love cock pics and wank videos.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bearluvr said: For me, negative comments on content from members with nothing of their own to share carry zero validity.
I love cock pics and wank videos.

Sorry, not meant to be negative, Luv the wanks also, just would like to see more variety. Still feeling it out b4 I do anything. And if you look at the topic it's "photo's you prefer to see", so it's an opinion and answer to what "I PREFER TO SEE", not a negative comment.

JoSlinky
Kind of related to this thread...

I prefer to see a variety of pix from someone, rather than a block of 15 or so almost-identical ones uploaded one after another. But I guess it's horses for courses.

My photo blocks, I sometimes hold a few back for years before uploading them!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to see legs spread and cock hard. Laying down with ass in the air is hot too. When a cock or dildo is inserted, thats a nice bonus. Clean lighting, not too many shadows.

f4gg0tb1tch
Cock!
I like to see full body shots with face and hard cock - also just hard cock pics!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth
I love smooth, slim bodies and sweet tender cocks dripping pre-cum - delicious... jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I Prefer Artful Pics
A little sexy, a little mysterious, and have no problem with and enjoy seeing cock, hard or soft, with or without cum, as the introduction. Love the ass pics btw. It's all good to me, gentlemen. Love, Jonathan

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like the ones with big globs of cum all over the pleasure seekers hand

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love seeing a nice cock under tight underwear smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love a nice gaping asshole(no rosebutt) or an ass with a cock or dildo in it. drool

balddude
cocks
i love seeing photos of cocks hard n soft n cumming n pre cum,not to keen on arse shots,but not to worry,i just look at cocks n play with my nipples n get so hard

orala
i like a nice cock hard, soft or any where inbetween, aq nice set of balls hanging under it. some nice nipples with just a sprinkling of hair a nice deep naval is great too. like spread ass cheeks with asshole not gapping.

wildcatxr79
Love the pics of the big bareback cocks in a nice ass. Not enough of them on here if you ask me smile. Makes me ooze precum like crazy thinking about being the guy on bottom taking that meat for a ride

Moose907h
What really turns me on are pictures that are composed, focused and appropriately lit. Sometimes there are posts of a dozen or more shots that are nearly identical and out of focus (why?). If you're gonna show off your "material" make it look good. Pictures of what? Nice cock photos are good. Especially ones that are fully erect or semi hard. Shots of balls from the back are a turn-on as well with a hard cock hanging down (my favorite). Hell, I look at um all (almost) and make comments where it seems appropriate that I can express appreciation.

spunkeater
I prefer to see hard cocks with spunk flying

and ..... hard cocks being sucked - facial rewards

shemales

and lets now forget a lovely big cock up an ass

Masturbation material at it's best!

Hotinmissouri
I've just read though all these comments. Now I'm horny and want to do a photo shoot. Anybody use an iPhone and know a great app that has a self timer?

waldo
I love coming on here and seeing body shots and cock shots. Also nice seeing a close up shot of a nice ass getting fucked.

allanrk
I prefer to see body shots & hard cocks.

cocklover77
You might like my ass pics check me out and let me know what you think.
liketoshow1 said: I prefer body shots and ass shots but not spread open.

cocklover77
My profile
I've got just the pictures you're looking for check me out. And enjoy and let me know what you think.
essexbiguy said: I've been a secret admirer of the male form for about ten years.My favorite pictures are when a guy is on his knees with his arse towards the camera,and he is pushing his balls and erect cock out at the back.I always think this make a lovely cock even bigger,and i just want to suck on it.Post me some pics like that guys.Fuck i'm so aroused at telling you that as my cock is dripping pre cum.Anyone in Essex want to pose for me like that?
Dave x

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
yummmmmm said: I love smooth, slim bodies and sweet tender cocks dripping pre-cum - delicious... jerk

My sentiments also ! ! ! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shots
I like them all but my favorites are butt shots. Either plain or from above with a cock in them.