Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JoSlinky
New Category - uncut ?
It's been suggested over on NBN that there be a new photo category of 'uncut' and I said I'd suggest it here instead, as it makes far more sense for this Gay Site to have such a category.

I can't see it's necessary on the gurlie CD site, as often we cover up..... like modest gurlies should do, of course raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This is a definite YES, many guys post comments on the Photos posted on my Gallery of my foreskin and so having a special Category of 'Uncut' would shout out to everyone interested at looking at those who have a foreskin pic. posted and where to find ALL of them so much easier ! yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Michelle161072
Cut
Yes - I love to see a nice cut cock - far sexier than a droopy foreskin, and also far more hygenic. A nice exposed cock head also looks wonderful under thin tight panties - particularly when wet!

When I was young almost every otrher boy had a cut cock, and I now find uncut to be quite repelling - I would never ever suck an uncut cock, although I love the feel of an uncovered cock head sliding deeper into my throat . . .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Still not an Option ?
It appears that the addition on 'Uncut' appears not to be in favour, still keeping my fingers crossed though !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe it's only us UK guys who are hoping to see an 'Uncut' Category ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I continue to post photos showing my foreskin extended and drawn back, to try and suit everyone, hope you like what you see ?