Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ryder
Header improvement/change?
I'm thinking the tiny gray menu at the top of the page should be larger and bolder.
Something that more clearly defines the different sections on the NN Site Nework

Perhaps something like the bottom version in the attached pic.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
JoSlinky
I'm already tired of messaging the poor bastards who have seen their pictures vanish. I do it because I feel morally obliged to draw their attention to those little gray buttons at the top of the page.

Option Two is for me to relax and not delete the pix.

Neither option is satisfactory. But why should I sweat my bollocks off on option 1, when I took out 3-year membership on NBN in August, and my premium membership now expires in just a few weeks?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ryder
I sent a polite explanatory message to one poster this morning telling him of the NN network split and the reason for me removing his pics. I got an incredibly foul (and poorly written) message back cursing me out.

Sigh .... confused

lizackurca
Sorry, but option 2 is the worst thing you can do. It will only make most of us leave this site for the same reason we left the NBN.
I don't mean no disrespect or anything, but if it's too hard for you to moderate pics because you feel sorry for people who misspost their pictures on a wrong site, despite clear warnings, than the only thing you can do is give up your moderator status.
Again, my attention is not to be rude, I'm just stating the fact.

lizackurca
Oh, and by the way, I agree, the top bar should be bolder and more visible, for sure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JS, I'm pretty sure your Premium membership will remain intact over on NBN. It's only your trial free membership here on NDN which will expire in a few weeks.
I get the feeling you are having trouble seeing the two sites seperately. You mentioned earlier that NBN had divided into two halves. I don't view it that way... they are two different sites standing on their own now.
You became a mod here by default, no? If it's a struggle for you to moderate pics here then maybe it's time to step aside and continue doing the good job as mod over on NBN. It's your choice of course - it just appears you are somewhat frustrated with the position here.

JoSlinky
lizackurca -

It's OK, I saw no rudeness in what you said! But you talk of me being "sorry for people who misspost their pictures on a wrong site, despite clear warnings."

The thing is: I don't think the warnings are at all clear, and the lack of clarity throws an unnecessary burden on the mods.

bearluvr -

I'm a mod on NDN by default, yeah. And I'm unquestionably having trouble seeing the two sites seperately. And yes, I think maybe it IS time for me to step aside and retreat back to NBN.... which isn't so very different to my earlier Option Two - that of doing nothing!

*Deep sigh*. I'll see how it goes, for now.

lizackurca
Sorry, I can't agree with you. It is clearly stated in "Content Restrictions" link, it's even in bold unlike other points there. Just because it's not stated on the picture upload form doesn't mean it justifies uploading despite. If that's the case, we can argue about other subjects being stated in the same manner, like bestiality, poo, blood, incest... it's all stated there, not on the upload form. Does that make it OK to upload such images as well?