Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Damn Cell Phone
His mouth was on fire. I was almost there when my kid's cell phone rang. He lost his rhythm so I pulled out and told him go ahead and answer. My cock was not happy.

I only heard his side of the conversation. Yes. O my god, no way! I was loving daddy's cock now you made him mad at me. I'm hard too!

He was hard. What else could I do but take it into my mouth? He lost his rhythm with his boyfriend. He's making me cum Danny i cant stop. Took his phone out of his hand, laid it on the bed and finished him off. Sucking me he lost a lot of precum so his load was almost adult.

My turn. He learned you don't step away from a cock full of love. Throat fucked him until he cried, eyes up, look up at me sweetheart, gagged, dripping spit. Proved his love so I painted his face. So fucking cute. I helped him move it into his hungry mouth with my cock.

Kinda forgot to shut down the phone. His friend heard the whole thing. Danny sent me an email later. Wish my daddy would fuck me like that sad((

Worked out a solution. I have a basket by the door. No tech allowed in the bedroom unless it my camera. I don't like interruptions.

If this thread breaks our rules please