Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Dirtyperv71
My first cum
My first cum was brought on by a particularly dirty scenario; I was looking for any kind of masturbation aid or inspiration, at that age my cock was always hard and I'd rub it on anything! I found, one day, a nude Polaroid and a used condom wrapped in tissue.

I stroked myself to the picture and sniffed the rubber. The outside was hot but the juice inside had such an amazing aroma that I instantly got harder. I stuck my tongue in and tasted the old cum; it was beautiful! I was wanking frantically now and it quickly dawned on me to put my rock hard young cock into the condom. I slid my length into the slimy thing; it felt amazing, so smooth and wet and dirty!

I spunked out my very first load, in no time at all, into that rubber, mixing it with the old seed. Realising that the condom was now way too full to replace, they would have been noticed, had they been disturbed, I disposed of the excess the only way I could think of; I drank down my own first load of sperm mixed in with the other's cum.

If you want to know more about where I found it and who's cum it was filled with, pm me!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Cum & More
I need to know more about your adventure with that dirty condom & what effect it had on your future cock masturbation. For that matter, the future of your sex play with other people.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bigboy96
first cum
yes tell us more. where did the rubber come from. jerk and your other sex life. I know the cum had to taste good. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love sucking spunk out of condoms - mine or someone else's. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
heart raspberry jerk jerk I think ur story was amazing, let us hear more bi bi mike67

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My 1st Cum
My 1st Cum, was when I was in Boy Scouts, one of my best friends, and I were in a private room, at a Boy Scouts event, when he asked me if I masturbate and I told him no.
So he and I took down our pants and he started to show me how he masturbed and he took a hold of my cock and slowly started to stroke me,
I couldn’t believe how amazing it felt and before too long, I started to shoot my 1st explosion of Cum. I almost shouted out very loudly, as I was having a very big load of Cum. I sent a big load of Cum all over myself, I couldn’t stop shaking.
We both are not gay, and we never did this again. Ever since, I have enjoyed the pleasure of male masturbation!
Paul