Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fun on the road
I used to drive a bus and any time I got to deliver an empty one I got dareing. I'd be going down the road and start dropping my pants and gropeing my self and get hard watching the cars go by and jerking off, allways had a handkerchief to catch the cum. I'd get even more dareing at night when there wasn't much traffic. I'd stop and strip naked at a spot where you could see a long way up and down the highway then get out and run around the bus or just stand naked in the road and shoot my cum. It would be exciteing as hell when I had a long haul at night because I'd just drive and set the cruise control and put the seat back as far as it would go and squat on the seat and jerk away, one hand on the wheel and one on my dick. I'm retired now and sure miss being so dareing.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked driving
During my travels in car, I used to pull my trousers and touching mycock too... jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to pull to the side of the road and jackoff. I'd cum in a rag and drive on!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to drive tractor on farm fields , always lonely places , It was old type with stick change between legs . to pass the time would grease that knob slide it in my hole as I jerked my cock the vibrations were heavenly many a sticky fromt panel from those moments .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the road
Yes i use to drive over the road and when bored id pull my cock out jack no one could see but i could see them.... at nite i loved driving naked and yes have pulled over late at nite when no one around got our walked around rig butt naked stroking all the way... sometimes i have got out on center line jacked even lay down with dick sticking up... a good way to break the boredom on long trips.. Have crossed every state line in the US bare ass neaked.... some have got out at the welcome sigh naked to... just fun no one harmed or offended .... thanks all hope you enjoy like i have.

humpman
I want to play
You come by texas you need company

Forum Level:
Just getting started
trucking yes
playingwithit2 said: Yes i use to drive over the road and when bored id pull my cock out jack no one could see but i could see them.... at nite i loved driving naked and yes have pulled over late at nite when no one around got our walked around rig butt naked stroking all the way... sometimes i have got out on center line jacked even lay down with dick sticking up... a good way to break the boredom on long trips.. Have crossed every state line in the US bare ass neaked.... some have got out at the welcome sigh naked to... just fun no one harmed or offended .... thanks all hope you enjoy like i have.

I use to drive cross country and done the same as you .. was so nice to do it out open in the road were other passed when i was not there.... sure helped break the boredome..... like you crossed every state line bare ass naked with cock in hand.... Loved in no retired and miss that fun... wish we had know each other maybe run together met between the trucks on side of road both enjoying our naked out there like that... would have been so nice to have another driver doing this with. Thanks Ken

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thousands of naked kilometres
I often do long drives in the country to remote places and lots of nothing in between. As soon as I was out on the road I would strip naked and playing with myself as I drove, if I needed to pee or stretch my legs would find a quiet layby and walk around feeling the hot sun on my body.

Also had a friend who loved playing with my cock and sometimes, if he wasn't otherwise busy, used to come on trips with me. Over the years he would have played with my dick for hundreds of hours and thousands and thousands of kilometres, such fun. Some days he would wank me off two or three times, some days he would bend down and give my cock a welcome suck, especially if he felt I was about to come, he could never get enough of my cum.

ClothesBeGone
I only got to do this one time, late at night, where I left the house completely naked and drove without any clothes with me. I drove 90 miles out into the Mojave desert, periodically getting out to walk down quiet roads. Made sure to get back home before the sun started to rise. It was so exciting and felt so good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting fucked while driving.
Years ago, my wife and I used to drive our full-size Dodge van 3-1/2 hrs. each way to visit her elderly father. I was (and still am) always horny. On more than one occasion on the drive home (it was always at night) my sexy wife would silently get out of her front seat and step into the large back seat area and strip competely naked. She would then return to the front seat area and begin unbuckling my pants. Without saying a word she would pull my pants down to my ankles and then climb onto me face-to-face and sit on my hard cock, reverse cowboy style. Such an exciting and naughty feeling having her smooth and luscious body on me while I was driving! The large van had plenty of room on either side of the driver's seat for her shapely legs. She would be nibbling on my ear while we drove, the van having been set on cruise control. Her writhing on my cock combined with her soft moans of delight never failed to make me cum, which was always a somewhat messy affair. Those were definitely the days (and nights)!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BJ's while driving

I love your story about getting fucked while driving. Quite sexy and brings back wonderful thoughts of BJ's while driving. Years ago while living in North Carolina my wife to be and I found a beach that few people knew of. It technically was not a nude beach but with nobody around and some very nice dunes we always managed to get naked or close to naked. On the way home we were both horny as could be and I always got tremendous BJ's from her on very deserted North Carolina highways.

Fast forward 40 something years. We have been going to a local nude beach here in New Jersey for that long. Again back then pretty much any kind of sex was fine on the beach nobody really cared. A lot different now so we headed home very horny and she still gives me as good of a BJ as she ever did on our ride up the Garden State Parkway.

BTW I also have a local fuck buddy that joins me at the beach on occasion. He does not drive so on the way home or back to his rental home near to this nude beach they always gives me a very nice BJ for driving him wherever he wants. raspberry jerk