Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My First Time

I was 13 and knew nothing about sex or cum or really anything except that my cock would get hard at times and I really didn't know why.I had a really close friend,Dale who was crippled and had a hard time walking but we were good friends and spent alot of time together. One day we were home alone and he asked me if I every jacked off,I asked what that was and he told me that you could rub your cock and after it got hard after you kept rubbing you would get this great feeling and a sticky liquid would spurt out of your cock.I told him that I didn't believe him but a funny thing was happening,my young cock was getting hard.He told me that we should get naked and that he would show me.I was a little scared and thinking about being naked with my friend seemed wrong but my hard cock was telling me to do it.So here we were 2 young boys naked with hard cocks,so Dale told me that he wanted to be the one to make me cum for the first time,I said ok and he then grabbed my cock and gently started rubbing up and down WOW what a feeling it felt great he continued rubbing for a couple of minutes and all of a sudden I felt a really great feeling and my cock started spraying cum all over.I was amazed,I couldn't believe what a great feeling it was to cum. Dale had taught me how I could pleasure myself and I did 2-3 times everyday,sometimes more ....boy I just loved to jack-off. Later I will tell you how Dale and I continued experimenting with sex.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
balddude
me also
yes same here,many times me n frienda played with each other,n when we got older n started to cum,was gr8.After n older guy showed me all about sex,anal sex,me n my friends started to fuck each other. jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tell us more! tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
And what about Dale?
Did you help him cumm too?