Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first meet with a guy
We met in a car park next to some woods,I got there first so when he got in my car I had my little black dress,shoes and stockings on,ready for him to see.He was really pleased and pulled his pants down a little and got his dick out of some knickers he was wearing,he tickled my cock up my skirt then we kissed a bit.It was very busy and very rainy so we decided to drive to an old brickworks where there might be shelter.I had my mini dress and stockings on full show in the car,not covered up at all and while we drove we played with each others cocks,even at traffic lights.When we got there a dog walker was about so we pretended to look round till we found a private place.By this time we were so sexed up and desperate that we immediately started passionate kissing and holding on to each others buttocks,I had my hands in his bum crack and our dicks were touching .I moved back a little and he started to frot our cocks together for a while,suddenly he was on his knees and sucking me ,it felt like heaven and I wanted to cum.I decided I didn't want to cum yet so I pulled out of his mouth and faced the wall,lifted my skirt up and bent over,he started groping my arse and reaching round for my cock,I'm sure he had his face in there at some point too.I squirted lube into his hand and he rubbed it between my cheeks and fingered my bumhole,I said rub your cock up my arse crack so he did and reached round and pulled my dick as I thrust back on him ,I said cum on my bum cheeks so he wanked and came,there was a lot of cum.I turned around and wanked with some lube then he finished me off with his hand.Is that the kind of thing you only usually dream of? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please