Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Fantasy of mine
I am at a new friend's house hanging out with him and his close friend. They are younger than me, both are in their late 30's. Were having a few drinks and chatting, but about after an hour one of them decided to strip down for some reason, most likely the alcohol. Myself and his friend kind of ignore him dancing around naked. I start to notice more, watching his nice looking cock swing around. I didn't realize that I was getting hard. Next thing I know I am on my knees sucking his cock hard. Before I realize it his friend has got my clothes off and I feel him reaching around and stroking my hard cock, and with his other hand he starts to slowly finger my tight virgin ass. All the sudden I'm on all 4's getting my mouth fucked and feeling this hard cock easing into my tight ass. Once he's balls deep in me he begins fucking me good and hard. They get a good rhythm fucking me, my moans are muffled, my cock is hard and leaking cum. I finally get a load of cum in my mouth, the guy grabs the back of my head has he cum down my throat, I did my best to swallow it all. About a minute later, I get my ass filled with cum. We all lay on the floor and I still can't believe what happened to me!

If this thread breaks our rules please