Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostate cum
I see videos where a guy is being fucked and with deep strokes he cums without ever touching his cock. Has anyone experienced this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't been able to full on spurt yet, but I definitely ooze white liquid when I deep fuck my ass.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coming being fucked
Back in my 20s I have a few times as my older FWB would be fucking me. So turned on at bring fucked, with being touched I would shoot my cum all over my belly. Then he'd pull out and add his cum to mine. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never been able to full on cum from anal without touching but I have had a decent amount of oozing from prostate stimulation.

I had a friend who had a large cock. He got me to a point a couple times where I experienced what I call an internal orgasm. Didn't feel it in my cock or balls but from deep inside. I don't know what he was stimulating but it would build and then I would spasm, deep inside. It felt amazing. I would spasm so hard it would push his cock right out of me.

I have never had another guy be able to do that. Got close a couple times with a dildo but never quite got there. I'd love to feel that again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMMMMM
It takes time too achieve a prostate massage you just have too experiment with it. At first nothing was happening but the more I tried with my vibrating toy I found as you say the sweet spot. First I get a lot of precummmmmm then when I start to actually cummmmmmm it is so intense and for me its continuous WOWWWWWWW. Once you have it figured out you will never stop......at least thats my situation. rolleyes tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've pre-cummed a lot but never actually spunked while being fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can cum by dildo massage of prostate . But is not an orgasm as i have to that after , often just a bit of pre cums then