Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seeking Horny online fun
Hello individuals with a strong sexual desire, I am a 47-year-old individual who enjoys cross dressing. I am seeking a like-minded male companion to regularly exchange pictures, videos, and engage in chats on platforms such as Skype. I am open-minded and willing to discuss topics related to masturbation and various fetishes, including nylons and men's underwear, of which I possess a vast collection. I have developed a unique method of achieving ejaculation in my underwear without the need for an erection, and have previously sent my soiled underwear to individuals worldwide, documenting and sharing my experiences. If you find this appealing or wish to know more, kindly send a message expressing your strong interest along with your email, so we can commence our interactions. While individuals from North America, particularly within Canada's time zone, are preferred, all are welcome. Additionally, when sending my underwear, I will include a video depicting the process of ejaculation. I eagerly await your response. Warm regards, David, the sexually aroused ejaculator.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
happy to chat

If this reply breaks our rules please