Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A nice surprise at the gym.
After a good hard workout, I went to shower before heading home. There was one other guy taking a shower already. I started soaping down and took a sneak peek at the guy and his equipment. He was in his mid 40's I guessed and had a nice cut cock, soft of course, but looked delicious! I tried not to stare, but he caught me! I quickly turned away and really hoped he didn't see me staring while secretly hoping he did. When I looked back, he was smiling at me. He moved over to the shower head next to me and lowly asked if I saw something I liked. I was scared stiff and didn't reply. I turned to rinse off and felt him behind me, with his cock rubbing on my ass! No way would I let him fuck me, and I quickly spun around and told him No! He looked a little disappointed and I told him I would not let anyone fuck me. He apologized and said he just assumed I was gay. I told him I really wasn't gay, but I was bi curious. He reached down and took my hand and placed it on his cock. I wrapped my hand around him and it felt great! He was about half way hard and about 6 inches long and was growing! It didn't take long till it was fully hard and throbbing and about 7-8 inches long. I slowly started stroking it and he moaned a low moan. I turned where I could get my other hand under his balls and started gently rubbing and squeezing them. He suddenly moaned louder and shot his load all over my hands and cock. My little cock was just as hard as it could get and I felt like I was going to cum! He dropped down on his knees and proceeded to suck my cock hard and fast while squeezing my balls real hard. That made me cum in his mouth very quickly! He just kept a suction on my cock for what seemed like minutes though I'm sure it was seconds. He got up and finished his shower and as he walked off said he would see me again soon. I just stood there with a softening cock and actually out of breath. I then realized we could have gotten caught by anyone that came to shower! As great as it felt, and the things I thought of in my mind, I hope we do see each other again soon!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gym Fun

I need to start going back to the gym more often and maybe get lucky myself. Nude beach is more my cup of tea where there is plenty of action to be had.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, that didn't work out. I have been to the gyn every day since my encounter. The guy finally showed up yesterday. I watched him work out and when he went to the showers, I followed. He undressed and got under a shower, and I followed soon. As i stood beside him with a raging hard on, I reached to touch him and he shoved me away and said for me to get away from him. I have no idea what happened, but he just showered and left. I just stood there with a drooping cock and I'm sure a bewildered look on my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Texas75 said: Well, that didn't work out. I have been to the gyn every day since my encounter. The guy finally showed up yesterday. I watched him work out and when he went to the showers, I followed. He undressed and got under a shower, and I followed soon. As i stood beside him with a raging hard on, I reached to touch him and he shoved me away and said for me to get away from him. I have no idea what happened, but he just showered and left. I just stood there with a drooping cock and I'm sure a bewildered look on my face.

I feel so sorry for you. It sounded like you definitely met a new friend with benefits. Like I said my nude beach there is always plenty of action and very seldomly if ever get underway. Had a great time down there last Friday. Have you ever gone to hippie hollow in Texas? raspberry jerk