Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Sheman
Camping teacher
Well some of you have been asking me about my teacher anal pic, and want the hole story. Well wi was 17, and young and sexualy out there. I'd be sticking my cock into anything it would fit into. We went on a training trip up north, and spent about 3 nights, by the lakes. I'd always thought my teacher was a sexy beast and I'd seen his cock in the showers before. He was always nice to me and pinched me on my bum sometimes, but I thought it was just a bit of a fun joke. But one time I did notice when we were dancing in our tent, and I teased my ass (with pants on) against his waist his cock was hard and upright, so I just pretended it was knothing and kept going with it. It was not until later in the night when we went skinny dipping did I notice he still had a hell of a big cock point right up. As soon as the boys ran ahead I told him to stop and grabbed his balls got on my knees and kissed his cock head, told him if he wanted me later I'd come over to his tent. I told my cousin and he thought I was full of s*#t, so he came with me as my support. We got in there and started to just kidding around talking about old sex stories. Then he starting talking about a kid he has sex with a few years back at camp. He was a little insecure about talking about it, but as he continued, I started to touch his balls and asked him to tell us more, as he continued more into the story the more and more he described in detail of the story the more I started to hold his cock in my fist, and after a few minutes I was really suck his cock more and more until he was really really soaking wet with pre cum, and half of it on my face when slapping his cock on my cheaks. I remember asking him if the boy sucked his cock better than me, at the same time my cousins camera flash going off. I think he was about 9 to 10 inches. I did not waist much time and turned around and just sat on his cock and starting pumping / riding him. It only took 5 minutes on my knees and he filled my tight ass up with his warm cum. There was only one thing, i wanted him to tell stories of this kid that was the best fuck ever. Me! I do miss his cock

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Church camp
Oh how I vividly remember being yunger yung at church camp and was started on my life long pursuit of serving all cocks.
I was embarrassed by the size of my small boicock and would always wait till others were finished before I went in. But one day my Youth Minister (in his early 30s) came to shower. Oh and how he was hung, of course at my age all men are hung, but he caught me staring at his very erect mancock and smiled when he saw my little boi cock was erect. He asked me if I wanted to wash and of course I said YES.
And after a few minutes he moved my hands out of the way as he told me he was going to teach me how to serve all cocks as he shoved my head down to his massive erect manhood. Oh yes yes and it seemed to be a natural reaction to automatically to start sukin.
And this 72 year old is still serving 60 years later

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is It Still Possible?
I've been reading a lot of stories tonight here on the forum about older people "teaching" younger boys - said "teachers" being cousins, brothers, pastors, uncles, and so on. As amazing as these stories are (and I do believe most are true), I have to question - are such interactions even possible today?

As much as I might like to help a young boy learn about sex, I can't EVER see myself doing so. Boys (and girls) are so much more aware and savvy these days about sex and about technology. The risk today to an older person in helping a younger person learn about sex, even if that younger person was begging to know, seems to me to be SO much greater today than it was when, say, I was twelve, that I just have to wonder why people risk it.

I'm not condemning anyone - just questioning who would be "gutsy" enough to try such things today.

If this reply breaks our rules please