Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
gangbang sex table
one time I was in a gangbang with a special built sex table with straps. There were 8 guys and me . i laid on the table naked my arms went straight out with ties around my wrist and a tie down belt around my waist . then two hanging leg straps for my ankles to go into ,then a pivotting headrest that went up and down . So there I lay on my back spread eagle for everybody . the first guy lubed me up with his spit after making me suck him hard as he entered me and started pounding me another can up to my mouth and adjusted the head rest so when he fucked my mouth his balls bounced off my chin .then two guys went to my hands and stuck there dicks in my palms to hang onto as the guy pounded my ass .then I noticed the guy in me getting rimmed , the other were just carressing there cocks waiting there turns . then the guy in my ass started moaning gosh he came so much it was leaking . after he came he pulled out the guy in my mouth then got in position to fuck me and the guy in my ass wanted to be sucked hard again . so the guy in my mouth was getting rimmed and one of the guys who were caressing there dicks was jealous so he tapped the guy doing the rim job to move . seeing what was going on the guy I was sucking tried to get away but I won't let him if my was gonna get a dick in it so was his . i sucked hard on his cock so him couldn't pull out of my mouth the guy in me got so excited he came and came . so the guy in my left hand said he was next ,Iwas so full of cum he just slip right in. so one of the two guys caressing themselfs went up to my hand and placed his hard cock in it . the other one came up and started sucking me while caressing the the guy who just came in me . the guy in my mouth was moaning in pain this turned the guy in me on and the other getting on . the other guy ass getting said I cumming so the guy in my mouth pulled out and he pulled out of him then came in my mouth . this turn the guy on in me and he came so he came around I sucked him hard again . So now the guy in my left hand is in my ass and the right guy is in my mouth the guy giving rim jobs is rimming the guy in my ass . the guy sucking me is over 12 inches everybody is beating there meats to cum all over me . Some times these guys can be mean the guy in me has grabed my hands so he can really thrust in me . so the guy sucking quits and the guy rimming moves out of the way the 12 incher enters him and you should have seem his eyes when he can't get away because I have his hands . we all though the 12 incher was using lube instead of super glue I didn't know weather to be jealous are sorry for him . the guy in my mouth got so excited I though I was gonna choke to death . the guy in my mouth came,the guys all around me came all over me and the guy in me came . the guy in me had to pull out the guy in him still in him . the guy who just pulled out came around and fucked my mouth while the guy in him went again watching him jump as the guy fucked was hot . then the guy rimming everybody got his turn at me . this went on for hours .

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gang Bang
Trust and hope you enjoyed being gang banged by 8 horny dicks tongue
Have been gang banged often, the largest number was 12 horny cocks over a weekend.
Am a bottom submissive BI, guys I trust and if they so inclined I accept them as Dom and become their slave and property.
Presently have a 1 Greek very hairy domineering Master, he enjoys and loves to offer my ass and lust hole to his friends and watches them first fucking me. His kick, loves to lick and tongue fuck my creamed lust hole before he fucks my creamed hole. Also likes to see my creamed bum crack leaking cum.
Last week he had invited 4 of his friends for a 6 hour pleasure time.
grin I love being the bottom for a gang bang, love sucking off a cock and swallowing every drop and be fucked at the same time.
Only had once a 12 inch, was painful, 12 inch is too long for me, 10 inch I can take

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gangbanged in San Fran
Some years ago I was gangbanged by 10 guys in the back room of a gay bar in San Francisco. I hadn't been there long and needed to have a piss so went into the gents. Standing at the trough with his cock hard and leaking was a young bloke that said he had been trying for ages to score a fuck so I told him he could fuck me with pleasure and I moved towards a cubicle but he said no there was a better place especially if I could take more than one cock, so I said yes OK and we headed back to the bar where he announced that his new Aussie friend was willing to take cock, some of them led me into this back room where they proceeded to strip me naked with several others doing the same, the bloke I met in the gents then proceeded to bend me over a table and started fucking me while I took anothers cock in my mouth. Cut a long story short we were all naked in the end and I was fucked over a period of a few hours by all of them, some of them fucked me more than once, in the end my bum hole was a bit tender but felt so good and cum was running down my legs, I have re-lived that night while wanking myself off many times, a once in a lifetime experience to remember fondly forever.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once For Me
It happened to me only once and I did enjoy it. I belonged to a group of about 20 guys that met over lunch every couple of weeks at a gay members home. He had a strap swing and everyone wanted to use it. I managed to arrive early one day and had the opportunity to get in it before anyone else arrived. As the other members arrived they took advantage of my position to start their visit. I remember taking at least 8 cocks in my ass and 4 in my mouth before the party was over. I really enjoyed that day but was never able to get there again in time to get strapped in.