Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reminder of a Cousin
A reply to an earlier post reminded of this:
"So well remember how ragingly horny I was at 14, stuff I'd gotten to do with both older and younger by the time I was 14. So funny first time he saw you naked and you turned away at him commenting on your pubic hair patch!
THEN got sit side by side on his bed... and from there!!!!!!"

Sounds much like first time I had a 10yo cousin sleep over when I was 15. I had a twin size bed, so close quarters. Getting ready for bed he had his pjs, and I told him I always slept with nothing on, was that OK with him? He was sort of shocked I guess, but said he didn't care. So as we got undressed I took my time, down to my briefs and he was in his, ready to take his off before putting his pjs on. Right then, I asked him why the pjs, told him he didn't really need 'em. By then I was standing there with my briefs off and sporting a boner sticking straight up against my belly, with him wide-eyed staring at it! At that point it was obvious he had a stiffy going in his briefs, sticking straight out! I sort of laughed, said we were both obviously guys with the same parts, and it was natural. With that, then turning out the bedroom light I hopped in bed and he followed with his briefs gone too!

Once in bed, pretty close body contact in that twin bed made for a hot situation. I told him I figured he was curious at 10 about getting older, the way he stared at me when I was naked, and that I was curious like that too when I was 10. That's all I said and all was quiet for a couple seconds until he moved a bit and his hips touched mine, and he asked me, wondering if he'd get hair like I had before too long, 'down there'? I told him I was sure he would, that he was only 10 and I was 15... did he have the beginnings of any tiny hairs around his peepee yet? He said he didn't think so.

I asked if I could feel to check and he said OK, so I reached over just touched around his belly there, with his totally rigid 3" or so erection obvious! I said no hair yet, but that he had a really nice hard penis for his age, and that that would get a lot bigger too in a couple of years. Guess what? He asked if I was sure, and I said he could feel mine if he wanted, that I wasn't huge, but I was sure he'd get like mine before too long.

DAMN, he jumped at the chance, started feeling my whole super-stiff 5" boner, the hair I had, even my balls! I enjoyed getting to return the sensations to his pre-pubescent package for sure, telling him his was really a nice one, did it feel good with me feeling it, like mine felt with him feeling mine? He was so excited feeling and squeezing mine and feeling big cockhead I had... By the time I just couldn't hold back any longer I rolled over quick and shot my load off onto the bedroom floor!

He asked why I turned away so quick, so I sort of explained, saying that my cock needed to squirt some juice out, not piss, and that his would do the same in a couple of years. With that, we went to talking about 'guy stuff' and letting him enjoy how good it felt with me playing with his boner.

We did have a couple more times like that, and those memories still bring on erections that enjoy masturbating thinking about!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Michiganjacker248
My cousin...
My cousin and I had some similar fun at that age.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes a great memory
My grandparents used to have me and my female cousin of the same age stay over but in separate rooms. This weekend they had others staying there and said we had to sleep in the same room which only had a double bed, I had had lots of male 2 male sex by then but never had a pussy. Well I always slept naked, never had pyjamas as I refused to wear them from a very early age, I suggested I would wear my swimmers if she preferred and she said no it's OK, my cousin watched me strip off and climb into bed with a now semi erect cock, I couldn't believe what I saw next - she stripped naked and climbed into bed too. She was very sexy looking with a curvaceous well tanned lean body and she was a really good looker as well

We hardly hardly got into bed and her hand strayed towards my chest and then my groin, by now I was rock hard and I reciprocated, wasn't long before my cock was touching her pussy as we kissed and cuddled, next minute she was rubbing spit on my cock and encouraging me to fuck her, It was so fucking good and we fucked a few times that night.

Over the next few years we fucked often and it turned out that I wasn't her first, she was absolutely cock crazy and couldn't get enough cock, suited me as I was sex crazy and could never get enough sex, even to this day I can never get enough.

If this reply breaks our rules please