Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SC0TTxxx
Married but..
I posted this on my blog here. I thought this would be a good place for it too so I copied and pasted it here. Hope that's ok. It's the absolute truth of the first and only time I gave a man head.

I love my wife. Been married for over twenty years. She had ovarian cancer. She beat it, thank God but it killed her sex drive. I've never cheated on her until a year ago. I've always been bicurious but have never acted on it. I started looking at gay hookup sites. Love to cam with guys. I was camming with someone local. He knew my situation and invited me over. Turns out he lives just a couple miles away. I knew if I thought about it I would chicken out, so I just hopped in my car and headed over. I knocked on the door and waited. I haven't been that nervous since high school. He answered and invited me in. I followed him to his bedroom. No small talk we both knew I was here to suck a cock for the first time. He took off his pants and laid down on the bed. I took off my shoes and laid down on the bed with my head near his waist. He asked me to take off my pants too. I told I would cum right away if he touched me, he just laughed. I though, FUCK IT my dick was so hard I needed to free it. I took off my pants and laid back down. He had a small cock nicely trimmed. I was a mirror image of my own. His balls were high and tight. I reached out and grabbed the bottom of his shaft, lowered my mouth and sucked. I was a little too enthusiastic and he said, "Whoa not so hard!" Oops. I went back down and took his entire cock in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was doing it. After a few times up and down on his cock I grabbed his balls. They were cold and the skin was hard and tight. I moved down and started on his balls. He said, " I love it when you suck my balls." I kept at it and started stroking his cock. He asked me "Do you ever eat your own cum?" I have and still do occasionally and told him so. I put his cock back in my mouth and kept stroking with one hand while cupping his balls. I could tell he was close. I was so excited I started to cum. He didn't even have to touch me. Thats when he exploded in my mouth. The difference between eating my own cum and having his hot load shoot in my mouth was night and day. I eagerly sucked and tried to get every drop. "Stop Its too sensitive!" Another rookie mistake. I looked down at my cock and the half load I spilled. I reached down grabbed my dick and came hard again. That was it. He gave me a towel to clean up and I left. I felt guilty for a couple days and will never tell my wife. I haven't gone back to him but I will be doing that again. Maybe find someone with a bigger cock next time.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome story!

Sound like a blast, literally and figuratively!

Thanks for sharing, and hope you have lots of great future adventures that you share with us.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
Great story! Sounds like you ended up getting what you went for. You'll get over the guilt. and it's not like you're having an affair. You're just getting some relief for sexual tension. Keep sucking those cocks and hopefully, get a guy to suck yours! jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please