Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
KimLace
My First Time
A guy in his 60s asked me to meet him at his work.
He said wear some panties & a bra.
So I dress in satin & lace then put jeans & a shirt on.
I then put on jeans & a shirt so no one would know.
I got to h s work & found there was no one there.
He walked over & kissed me.
He lead me into the lunch room & told me to strip for him.
When he saw the lace a bulge appeared in his pants.
He undid his fly and pulled out his cock.
It was huge.
He said bend over the desk.
Then he rubbed his cock up & down my crack while he pulled himself.
as he came he push the head into my hole.
He pulled me off & said we should do this again some time.
Maybe I will fuck you next time.
We both loved it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow
I was in a booth at a gloryhole video booth. It was a warm day in late fall, I had on shorts (no underwear) and a polo shirt so I stripped down and hung my clothes on the hook. There was a guy in the booth next to me so I swiped the hole and this beautiful cock came through. I knelt down, grabbed his cock and lick it a bit. The tip was leaking precum like crazy so I lapped the head with my tongue then took his whole cock in my mouth and started to give him a blow job. Wow did he taste good and I was getting a raging hardon. After a while I could tell he was getting close and he pulled his cock back. I knew that meant it was his turn to suck on me, so I stood up and put my cock through the glory hole. I felt his mouth go around my cock. He was jerking me off with his mouth, I could feel his tongue on the underside of my cock………WOW it was amazing. After a while I felt him pull back his mouth, but before I could pull my cock out of the glory hole, I felt him on me again, but different this time. His mouth felt tighter around my cock, and he was pumping me differently somehow. Eventually, I realized it wasn’t his mouth, but his pussy around my cock. He was jerking me off with his ass…..and it felt FANTASTIC. After a while I pulled my cock back, knelt down and asked him if I could join him in his booth. He said “Sure, come on over”. I pulled my shorts and shirt back on, left my booth and went next door to his. When I opened the door, he was standing there, completely naked in the booth. Another guy walking by saw him while I was walking in. He went in the booth I had just left, to watch us.
When I got in the guys booth, I took off my shorts and shirt right away. We stood, facing one another, he pulled me close to him and our cocks were rubbing together as he French kissed me…….I almost came there and then. Then he knelt down in front of me and sucked on my cock……to be sure I was nice and hard. He stood up, turned around and grabbed my cock and started to press my cock into his ass. I asked him if he needed any lube and he told me he already had two loads of cum in him so he was well lubed already. As he pushed my cock between his ass cheek, I could feel all the cum there from the other two guys. I felt the tip of my cock hit his ass hole, I pushed as he bore down on me, I felt my cock slip into his already cum filled pussy…WOWagain!! I held onto his hips as I began to fuck him. Slow at first. Long, smooth, deep strokes, then faster. As I felt myself get close I slowed down, but it was too late, I was going to cum. I felt my cock starting to cum, I pushed into him hard and deep for the first few spurts. Then the orgasm came deep inside me, I drove into him as deep as I could holding his hips tight up against me as my cock pumped three of four more times sending another huge load of cum into him. When it was all over, I pulled out, turned him around, knelt down and sucked him off until he came in my mouth, and it was delicious! I owed him that.
WHAT A DAY!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Meat

The 1st time I suck cock was a very good long story so I will give the abbreviated story here. If anybody wants to hear the full story I would be glad to send it to them.

First of all it was a success story here on NDN where after chatting with the guy that lived fairly close to me for quite a while I agreed to meet him and his boyfriend at his apartment. I had only met his boyfriend very briefly when we met at our favorite nude beach here in New Jersey. After we said very quick hello’s they were already stripping down so I followed suit. Mark jumped up on his elevated bed as Charles took a seat right next to it. Charles immediately started playing with Mark’s already semihard cock and waved me over and started playing with my semihard cock. I helped Charles with Mark’s very hard cock and with my other hand was playing with Charles nice thick cock.

We all had very enjoyable orgasms with just playing with each other’s cock.
There was lots of foreplay leading up to the 1st time I had a cock in my mouth. Mark was hard as a rock and he said it was time. At that point I started really sucking on Marks cock. His cock was amazing. It was hard as a rock with just a little twist to it but it felt so soft and unlike anything I had ever felt before and yes I was really enjoying it. His cock is more thick then long and I was able to get my mouth all the way down to his pubic hairs and I swear his cock hit my tonsils but thankfully I didn’t gag. It was an absolutely incredible feeling and I could feel his cock getting bigger in my mouth as my head bobbed up and down on it. Mark had his hands on my back. I could feel the pressure on my back getting more intense as I felt his cock getting really hot and even bigger. At that point I tried to swallow his whole cock but I could feel it against the back of my throat and gagged a little. I guess that’s what started his orgasm. I could honestly feel his cum being released from his cock and into my mouth. Yes there was some moaning going on and his cum actually tasted quite sweet.

We took a short break and had a little snack. We were both still basically naked and were watching a little TV when Mark looked over the at his bed and just nodded his head. He went over and jump on top of his elevated bed hanging his head over the edge and waved me over. I dropped the G string that I was wearing to the floor and was already semihard as I approached Mark. My cock was at a perfect height for me to slide it right into his mouth and he devoured my entire cock in one smooth motion. He worked over my cock and my balls as I played with his nipples. I was in heaven and he could suck the cock better than any girl I had ever been with. I eventually blew a huge load right down his throat. We both had huge smiles on her face as we stood naked by his window overlooking downtown New York City.

Yes there was a round 3 that day but the question was the 1st time to be sucked and 1st time to suck the cock.

If this reply breaks our rules please