Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Old Were You?
First time your cock was felt/fondled by another's hand? By Male or Female?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
loopkin
How old were you?
I was 12. My friend Donny came over and he said "I'll show you my peepee if you show me yours".
So we pulled our pants down and compared our peepee's. We got to the point of feeling each
other's peepee. Looking back I wish I had out his peepee in my mouth but I hadn't gotten to
that point yet. To this day I like smooth peepee's!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
At school
I was about 12 and sat next to this boy at school and he started feeling my leg then progressed to my flies and probed inside my trousers until he felt my little cock which got hard as he fingered it - after a while he made me cum - quite a shock for me!!!................and the teacher was just in front of us as he did this!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time
1st time I was sexually touched I was 13. A friend of mine and I were walking naked up to our favorite swimming hole. As we got closer we heard voices and it was to females sunbathing naked at our swimming hole. We watch them for a while and when they went in to the water to cool down we walked down to the swimming hole as if nobody was there. They seem to be quite thrilled to see too young lads naked watching them. When they came out of the water they handed us a beer and then a 2nd 1. Soon after that they were each playing with our little cocks, soon after that white jets flow. They switched and started sucking on her cocks. We found out that they were girls from a local college. Unfortunately we never saw them at our swimming hole again. smile redeyes raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two Close Ones, then Score!
Well, when I was eleven, my thirteen year old brother forced me to start going around the house naked when our parents were out. He never touched me but he did force me to stroke his little member. Did I say little? Well, he had actual pubic hair and probably a good four-inch erection - HA. It looked pretty big to me, at the time, never having seen an erection. I was smooth and tiny and not at all sexually aware. Anyway, that was the first time I touched another boy's penis. It didn't last long. He let me stop after a few strokes as I think he realized making me go naked was chancy enough, but making me masturbate him might be pushing little brother too far. Perhaps if he'd waited maybe four to six months to when I, too, had been bitten by the puberty bug, I might have been much more willing to experiment. But at 11 and very shy, I wasn't ready. Too bad....

The next near-miss was when I was 13. We'd moved to England where I found myself as the only boy in my class who was circumcised - a great fascination to my new English classmates. I was staying the weekend with one of them while my parents were on the continent and as soon as the other boy's parents took off for the shops on Saturday morning, he asked if we could get naked. He was particularly fascinated by my pubic hair (I had a small tuft, but he had almost none at all) and, of course, my exposed glans. He asked for several sexual things but I was too shy, repressed (and, yes, American) to say yes. So... another missed opportunity.

But, finally, at age 16 (back in the States), my rather chubby but extremely horny first girlfriend got us naked on her bed and oh was I touched! Oh yeah....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fondled
I think I have told my story in another similar thread. I was about 12. We had an older man living with us (around 60) who we called Uncle, and later on Pop. I had touched his penis and balls first. He had commented that he had three testicles, so I decided to check for myself. Love the feel of his (thick) cock as I pulled out of his fly. It sure felt like he had three balls (one was, in fact a cyst).
A little while later, we were watching TV, me sitting on the floor between his legs. He leaned over, undid my pants and started stroking my little dick, which became instantly hard. I started to feel pressure building up inside, and mentioned I felt like I was going to explode. He stopped stroking, and put my penis back in my pants. Later that night when I had gone to bed, he came in to "say goodnight", pulled the covers down, and my pj pants, and started stroking again. He checked to see if I was close to "going over the hill". I had no idea what that meant, but then the pressure began to build again, and this time I had a full body spasm - a dry orgasm. The head of my penis became so sensitive, I couldn't let him continue to touch it. My head was spinning. Over the next 3 years there was frequent mutual fondling. He watched me grow pubes, and begin to ejaculate. Once I started cumming, he would always bring tissues to catch my boycream, and clean me up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
By my gay roommate
I was 21 and still a virgin. I had heard him in the next room jerking off a few time and I had done the same thinking about him (I had always jerked of thinking about naked men and stiff cocks). One Friday night we were sitting on the couch and I asked him how many guys had he slept with. He looked kinda embarrassed and said none. So I shyly asked him if I could be his first if he would be mine. He said he didn't know I was gay. I said that if masterbating while thinking about him made me gay then gay it was!

So there we were two 21 year old gay virgins making out on the living room couch, buttons flying and zippers zipping. When we came up for air Kent took me by the hand to my bed and slowly undressed me. I watched as he finally pulled down his underwater and for the first time I saw a hard cock in real life. He kIssed me like I had never been kissed before and then he covered my hard 6 inches in lube and made me cum like I had never cummed before.

I scooped .my still warm cum in my hand, pushed him on his back and stroked his 7 inched until he was moaning and shooting his cum on his chest! I then straddled him and I licked him clean. He was amazed I did that because he though I was a virgin. I said I was and I'm still am--one cherry down two to go. We both got hard again after a few minutes of gentle stroking. He started on me first by kissing my red dick head and stroking me slowly while my ass felt its first finger! He then started to jerk off while I licked his balls. I watched them get really tight and quiver when he came. Exhausted, we fell asleep with each others cocks in our hands.

The next morning I woke up with a feeling I had never had before. My cock was in a man's mouth! What a wake-up call! He suck and licked and just before I came he pulled my cock out and I came all over his hand. I took his hand and cleaned up all my salty cum. (I had been eating my own cum since I was 13. It just seemed that natural thing to do.) Kent eyes were a little wide and I asked him if he ever tasted his own cum and he said no, not on purpose. I asked him if he wanted to and he nodded his head. I straddled his kinda pudgy sophomore belly and took his kinda soft penis in my mouth and it snapped right to attention. A few minutes of tounge action and he filled my mouth right up. My first taste of another man's cum-just a little different but tasty. So, I spun around and kissed him with his full load still in my mouth. I guess he really liked it because that kiss lasted until we ran out of breath! I told him next time he gets to taste mine. So, two cherries down, ONE to go!

It being Saturday and having nothing else to do we just stayed in bed. We did some 69 ( my favorite) and I discovered that Kent liked a good finger fuck. After we exhausted each other again we laid back and talked about that last cherry. He asked me if "I wanted to go all the way". I said it depends on who does what. I had always fantasized that I would be the top with him (didn't know tops nor bottoms then). Also, his cock was a good 7" and pretty thick as compared to smaller fellow. Kent solved that problem by saying that he couldn't wait to have me in him. With that we fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

Sunday morning, I wake up with my hand around his cock. He wakes up with an excited look on his face. I take him into the bathroom and we clean each other in the shower. I dry him off, take him to bed. You might have been wondering (what no condoms!?). It was 1977 and no one had even heard of AIDS . He laid down, looked at me and said "fuck me" I lubed up my hand and Iubed p his rock and balls, a little more lube and his ass is now slick. A touch more lube and my cock was silky slick. Kent pulled his legs back and presented himself to me. I put my cock up against his virgin ass and the head popped right in! The rest of my dick slid in up to my balls. I had never felt anything so good! Although I started slow I came in less than a minute! I know my partner was disappointed and I promised I'd do better the next time. Kent then slid his ass off my cock and said "my turn little doggie". Knowing how exactly what he wanted I got on my knees, grabbed the lube and readied his rigged red penis. I turned around and he lubed me up and then finger fucked me really deep hitting that prostate because I got rock hard and stayed that way. He was gentle when he slid into me but one he got started he fucked me like a jackhammer. He talked dirty to me the whole time asking mecif I wanted it harder and to tell him to " fuck me! It was glorious! He roared when he came and I felt his hot spirts. He collapsed on my back and reached around and grabbed my now soft dick. He flipped me on my back and gave me a great post fuck blow job. He even swallowed!

The next year while we were roommate we slept in one bed and had sex at least once a day. A lot of times twice. It turned out that we both just liked fucking so whoever was on top or bottom just happened.

That first weekend was fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your post
loopkin said: I was 12. My friend Donny came over and he said "I'll show you my peepee if you show me yours".
So we pulled our pants down and compared our peepee's. We got to the point of feeling each
other's peepee. Looking back I wish I had out his peepee in my mouth but I hadn't gotten to

That "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" comment brought back the earliest memory of that scenario!
I was in Kindergarten, and one day got a classmate in our garage and did that! I just pulled my shorts with undies down to my knees, and there was my little stiffy poking straight up! He sort of hesitated but I dared him, and so well remember when he pulled his shorts down, showing these "Bugs Bunny" briefs!
He hesitated, just staring at mine, so I just reached over and pulled his down, and he had a total soft little peepee.
I just took my hand and started to feel it, and it got stiff, with me fondlng his little ball sac too!
Well, with that we both started feeling each others, sort of giggling and liking how it felt!
We did that many times that summer even getting to the point of squeezing 'em together.

That sure was the earliest experience that started me on the path of the many experiences I've shared here in the Forums
thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your post
loopkin said: I was 12. My friend Donny came over and he said "I'll show you my peepee if you show me yours".

That "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" comment brought back the earliest memory of that scenario!
I was in Kindergarten, and one day got a classmate in our garage and did that! I just pulled my shorts with undies down to my knees, and there was my little stiffy poking straight up! He sort of hesitated but I dared him, and so well remember when he pulled his shorts down, showing these "Bugs Bunny" briefs!
He hesitated, just staring at mine, so I just reached over and pulled his down, and he had a total soft little peepee.
I just took my hand and started to feel it, and it got stiff, with me fondlng his little ball sac too!
Well, with that we both started feeling each others, sort of giggling and liking how it felt!
We did that many times that summer even getting to the point of squeezing 'em together.

That sure was the earliest experience that started me on the path of the many experiences I've shared here in the Forums
thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4th grade in a boarding school, the 6th grade boy in the room I shared with him came over to my bed and put his erect penis on my face. Must have been instinct because I opened my mouth. After a while he got on my back and had me push my pajama pants down and he humped my butt crack until he came on my back. After that I made his bed every morning and folded and put his clothes away on Saturdays after laundry was delivered and sucked his penis and let him hump me whenever he wanted to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My older cousin.....
When I was about ten I was at my grand mother's house which was right across the road from my first cousin's home. So I'd usually go to his house and we would go play in the locust grove, my older cousin, me and usually a couple of younger sisters of his. One day he wanted to play cow and bull. We were the cows and he was the bull. We all took off all our clothes and he would herd us around and rub up against us. He was about 15 but had a full chest of hair. I didn't understand why I was getting excited. My cock was as stiff as it had ever been and I didn't know why I couldn't stop dribbling pee.His cock seemed monstrous and he would mount us from behind just like a bull would do. He paid more attention to me than his sisters, which I loved. I'd try to push back against him and I's feel his very hard cock slide between my legs, rubbing against my balls. I was getting more and more excited and when his cock would push against my asshole it hurt but it felt good too. I can still feel his hairy chest on my back and his huge, very hard, hot and by now, dripping cock rubbing between my ass cheeks, under my balls and occasionally try to push into my ass. He never did succeed in penetrating me, but he tried again and again. Then finally, what seemed like gallons of cum, blasted from the tip of his swollen and steel hard cock. He went through the motions and humped against me until he quit cumming. I stayed in that position, his cock slowly losing it's hardness and finally drooped down and he pulled it from under my balls and still dripping, very hard dick. I just stayed on my hands and knees thinking about what just happened. I think that was the point my interest in girls suddenly changed to being much more interested in boys and eventually men. I guess I should thank him. That was the only time we ever played that game. Too bad, I had a strong yearning to feel his hairy chest on my back and hard cock sliding between my legs.I knew I had to experience more of what two boys could do for each other but it would be about 8 years until my best friend and I explored such things. Luckily he had a very long, thick cock which I was able to suck on and he sucked on me and we both experienced cumming many times in and on each other. More another time. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Experimenting
It was the summer and we always got packed off to our nans, my cousin and his sister lived with her as their mum and dads relationship had ended badly and they had no money!

The first time we were just messing around in the bedroom when we got on to talking about fantasies and who off the tv we would like to make love too, nothing serious just a couple of lads chatting as you do. Then my cousin turned to me and asked if I minded him wanking himself in front of me, I was a lot younger than him so didn’t really understand at first, within a flash he had his penis out of his tracksuit trousers and was stroking a growing erection… I was intrigued as never seeing anything like this before, he asked me to take my penis out and to copy him, at first I was so shy and nervous but with some further encouragement and persuasion I dropped my trousers and had my own penis in hand.

He guided me on what to do and to use spit to make it feel better, within minutes he had moved from dead opposite me to now him almost being sat on my lap, his hand was going so fast on his cock and it looked like he was ready to explode, he then put his hand on my penis and and pushed mine towards his and muttered for me to copy what he did.

It felt so good being stroked by someone else and I soon forgot about his penis, my reflexes had took control and I could hear by his breath that he was close to cumming, he was panting hard then he took a sharp intake of breath and that’s when I felt it hit my arm, he started to ejaculate, it was thick, heavy and red hot, stream after stream of cum kept erupting from his penis and as I looked on I realised I was about to cum also, as i started to ejaculate I told him to stop, he did the complete opposite and went down on me and sucked and licked my penis clean!

I had never experienced anything like this before, amazing and exciting but deeply confusing! We quickly cleaned up and went back down stairs, let’s just say we both explored each other’s body’s fully and enjoyed many positions and experiences.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Old Were You
I was ten when I knew that I was gay and that I liked boys. never preferred females at all just friends. dildo jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi
I was 71 and my wife was sick so had not got pussy for a wile so I got interested in cock gets me hot jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How old were you?
I know it was a guy because I've never fucked a girl and was never interested. I put a cock in my mouth at 8 so it was probably before that. I used to take my friend Ronnie's black uncut cock into my mouth and he'd do the same with mine. (Similar to his, just not black) I spent a whole summer sharing Ronnie's bed and we often played our little games under the covers when we were naked together in his bed. His was the first cock I ever sucked and I was hooked from day one. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Aged 6 and loved it
We had a swimming pool and lived on acreage out in the country and my parents often had their friends over on weekends, after a few drinks everyone would end up naked in the pool and I never wore clothes at home anyway, day and night. Often some of the the guests used to offer to rub sun oil all over me for "protection from the sun", a couple of the blokes used to always have a few extra rubs of oil on the cock and bum which always made me instantly hard, I loved showing my hard cock in front of everyone so I never objected. This had been going on for quite a while and when I was about 6 there was only me and a bloke in his 30's or so in the pool and he got me to sit on the side of the pool and proceeded to suck my now very hard cock with a finger or two straying on my bum hole, I loved it from the first moment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
grin Am BI, was twelve and half when my sex teachers boyfriend sucked me boyhood cock clean after cumming in her pussy. All my life at a group sex party did not mind being sucked, was married to a nympho for 16 years, after she died met my BI Fiancé lost a stupid bet to her and had to be her slave and property with out rights.
She had my ass virginity taken my force late in my life. Through her realized am fully BI and prefer to be bottom. We also had an open relationship. Unfortunately she succumbed to cancer. Now am available to my friends and their friends as a friend with benefit and fulfill their sexual fantasy. I always be what my friends want me to be.

harrygoodnough3
I was 15
I was 15 the first time anyone fondled my cock. It was a girl who was 13 at the time and we were in the woods behind her house. I had my hands under her shirt, massaging her tits. She put one hand down my pants and fondled my balls and then pulled on my cock. It ended abruptly when the other kids came along, but it sure was memorable. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I WAS 6
It was with a construction/handyman guy who was building our home's second floor. He was around his mid 50's or so he looked. Lol. My mom sent him lunch upstairs because she didn't like for him to come downstairs all sweaty and dirty. Plus most of the weekdays she entertained her bridge friends. I used to bring the lunch upstairs to him. And we started talking. One time I saw him naked from behind changing his clothes but it was until I saw him peeing that broke the ice. He asked me if I never saw an adult penis before and I said no. I remember I was so exited that I felt my heart in my throat. I told him I didn't knew it had hairs and he laughed. He asked me if I wanted to touch it and I said no. The next day he barely talked to me and I asked him why? He said his testicles ached because of me.
I asked...how or why?
He said because he got very exited the day before and he couldn't release himself.
I didn't know what the hell he was talking about but he asked me that if I wanted to see it again.
I said. Ok
So he took it out and got close to me. I was sitting on a brick and that thing was right in front of my face, so close I could smell it. He was very exited and said: "just touch it once ok?"
So I did.
That was a Friday...
Things escalated from there very fast.
The next Monday I was so exited and rushing my mom to finish his meal. Lol. So I could bring it up to him.
That Monday he made me suck his cock along with his testicles. He kept telling me that if I said something to anybody, the police would take him to jail and there they would kill him. So he made me swear I wouldn't tell anybody. Plus. As a bonus, omg lol. I was so innocent... He would show me how the babies were made. So. Of course I never said a word to nobody just because I wanted to know something that neither of my friends knew!!!
So I was kind of greedy lol.
That day he was very busy but told me that the next day he would teach me how babies were made.
So the next day, he asked me to bring some butter from the fridge. I ran down and up stairs in a second.!!!
He told me that I had to pull my shorts down. I asked why? And he said... Well... You want to know about the babies or not???
So I pulled my shorts down and he bended me over and started to put butter in my asshole. I started to feel his finger going in little by little then out then in again. He asked me if it hurts and I said no. So he started to slide a second finger. I remember my little penis was very hard and my heart at my throat again.
He said ok I think you are ready.
I asked innocently... That is how?
He laughed again and said noooo.
Then he proceed to take his penis out for me to suck it. So I did.
After a minute he got more butter and started to finger me again. This time it was way easier. As I felt more fingers inside.
He placed me on all fours and kept opening my asshole.
Next time I knew I started feeling something more soft but firm sliding in.
When I noticed both of his hands holding me by my hips I realized he was pushing his penis inside my asshole.
It was an enormous sensation of fullness.
I felt his pubic hairs touching my buttocks. Then he pushed me forward then back again.
After a couple of minutes he filled my rectum with his sperm.
He pulled out and made me lick his penis clean.
I again asked innocently... Now what?
He laughed again and said... That's it!
That's haw adults make babies.
But aren't the girls who can have babies? I asked.
He said... yes but this is how it's done.
Of course the girls have another hole where your penis and balls are located and that's where you are going to put your penis one day ok? But this is how it's done.
Did you like it?
I said yes.
So he kept doing that to me until months later that he finished hour second floor.
I never said a word to nobody.
angel

kinky4samelsd
How old
When I was 14 I had a friend my age and I’d stay overnight at his house. This had been ongoing since we were 5. By the time we were 14 he was a big football lineman and I was a slim basketball player. His 12 year old brother was slim like me. Early that summer I was in the bathroom and his brother came in. I was naked and he asked about the small patch of pubic hair I had. He undressed in front of me and I had to turn away because I got hard. A couple months later I stayed over and my friend said his bed was too small for us and I should sleep with his brother. I agreed (very willingly) and went to his brothers room. Their parents were out. The brother and I sat on the bed in just out tighty whites. I knew what I wanted but no clue how to proceed. My small cock got hard and the brother noticed. He reached over and massage it through my underwear. The pleasure was unbelievable. I returned the gesture to him. A bit later I took my underwear off, pulled his off and started sucking his cock. He loved it so I got on top in 69. We had a nice suck session then I rolled him over and rubbed my cock in his hairless ass crack until I came. We did this for 2 years. I took his first load when he was 14. We never had full on anal intercourse.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time sucking
I was 13 and my best friend was 13 as well. He came over to my house one day. He suggested we play strip poker. I was all for that. He had shown his cock to me before and I wanted to see it again. He lost and was the first one to get naked. Once he was naked I got naked as well. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. It was beautiful. I suggested we play another game. This time I said why don’t we make it more interesting. I suggested that the loser would have to suck the others cock. He was this game for that as I was. I did intentionally lose the game. I immediately got on my knees in front of him and took his beautiful cock in my mouth. That was the first time I had ever sucked a cock and it was not the last forever

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time for everything
Back in mid 40’s I was 12 while sitting in the back row of my classroom my table mate a boy 14 years old started playing with my dick. Then he tells me to make it bigger like mine you have to jerk it. He said after class he will show me how. He invited me to his home. His parents were at work but there were three or four of his friends were there. First he shows me how to jerk off then he says if I put my cock in your ass while you jerk it will make it bigger. The innocent me believed him and said ok. He got some oil and lubed my ass and his penis while I continued jerking. He bent me on his bed and entered his long thick penis in my virgin ass. It hurt opening my hole but after a while I got used to it. In the meanwhile I climaxed. He told me to continue while he rammed my ass. After climaxing in my ass his friends took turns. Their cum was running down my leg with some blood. When I finally got up it was painful to walk and my penis and arm were sore from all the jerking. That was the one and only time my ass was fucked by a penis. Seventy years later I started using vegetables to satisfy my cravings but that’s a different story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How old?
Well I was 9 when I accidentally saw dad fukin mom in her ass and she was moaning and shoving her ass deeper on dads cock and all of sudden my lil boi clitty was hard!!
And after watching mom I knew then what my boi pusdy was for.
It wasn’t until I was 12 in Boy Scouts that I served my scoutmaster and his wife.
On a campout with fellow tentmate my age who was also an altar boi we were in our sleeping bags playing with ourselves when Fritz said he wanted to be fuker instead of fukee for the priest. So I willing agreed for him to face fuk me like he did for priest and his long boicock felt good but then he wanted to fuk me the way he was used bi priest and oh yes yes I finally had my boi pusst used like mom. Anyway the next day my scoutmaster offered to work with me on merit badges so several weeks later I rode my bike to his house. His wife met me at door and said he was waiting. After a few minutes he said he watched thru tent flap and saw me serving Fritz
and that I need more practice on how to serve. He ordered me to get out of my scout uniform and kneeling in front of him he pulled his massive manhood out and ordered me to practice mmmm.
Afterwards I found out that his wife was watching my first practice.
I served scoutmaster and his wife from 12 till I left for college and both were home nudist and swingers and I was child they couldn’t have. Oh how I miss them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NIce Uncle...
penisluvr54 said: I think I have told my story in another similar thread. I was about 12. We had an older man living with us (around 60) who we called Uncle, and later on Pop. I had touched his penis and balls first. He had commented that he had three testicles, so I decided to check for myself. Love the feel of his (thick) cock as I pulled out of his fly. It sure felt like he had three balls (one was, in fact a cyst).
A little while later, we were watching TV, me sitting on the floor between his legs. He leaned over, undid my pants and started stroking my little dick, which became instantly hard. I started to feel pressure building up inside, and mentioned I felt like I was going to explode. He stopped stroking, and put my penis back in my pants. Later that night when I had gone to bed, he came in to "say goodnight", pulled the covers down, and my pj pants, and started stroking again. He checked to see if I was close to "going over the hill". I had no idea what that meant, but then the pressure began to build again, and this time I had a full body spasm - a dry orgasm. The head of my penis became so sensitive, I couldn't let him continue to touch it. My head was spinning. Over the next 3 years there was frequent mutual fondling. He watched me grow pubes, and begin to ejaculate. Once I started cumming, he would always bring tissues to catch my boycream, and clean me up.

I'm sure he enjoyed the cleanup duties!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Party
sadave said: I was 21 and still a virgin. I had heard him in the next room jerking off a few time and I had done the same thinking about him (I had always jerked of thinking about naked men and stiff cocks). One Friday night we were sitting on the couch and I asked him how many guys had he slept with. He looked kinda embarrassed and said none. So I shyly asked him if I could be his first if he would be mine. He said he didn't know I was gay. I said that if masterbating while thinking about him made me gay then gay it was!

So there we were two 21 year old gay virgins making out on the living room couch, buttons flying and zippers zipping. When we came up for air Kent took me by the hand to my bed and slowly undressed me. I watched as he finally pulled down his underwater and for the first time I saw a hard cock in real life. He kIssed me like I had never been kissed before and then he covered my hard 6 inches in lube and made me cum like I had never cummed before.

I scooped .my still warm cum in my hand, pushed him on his back and stroked his 7 inched until he was moaning and shooting his cum on his chest! I then straddled him and I licked him clean. He was amazed I did that because he though I was a virgin. I said I was and I'm still am--one cherry down two to go. We both got hard again after a few minutes of gentle stroking. He started on me first by kissing my red dick head and stroking me slowly while my ass felt its first finger! He then started to jerk off while I licked his balls. I watched them get really tight and quiver when he came. Exhausted, we fell asleep with each others cocks in our hands.

The next morning I woke up with a feeling I had never had before. My cock was in a man's mouth! What a wake-up call! He suck and licked and just before I came he pulled my cock out and I came all over his hand. I took his hand and cleaned up all my salty cum. (I had been eating my own cum since I was 13. It just seemed that natural thing to do.) Kent eyes were a little wide and I asked him if he ever tasted his own cum and he said no, not on purpose. I asked him if he wanted to and he nodded his head. I straddled his kinda pudgy sophomore belly and took his kinda soft penis in my mouth and it snapped right to attention. A few minutes of tounge action and he filled my mouth right up. My first taste of another man's cum-just a little different but tasty. So, I spun around and kissed him with his full load still in my mouth. I guess he really liked it because that kiss lasted until we ran out of breath! I told him next time he gets to taste mine. So, two cherries down, ONE to go!

It being Saturday and having nothing else to do we just stayed in bed. We did some 69 ( my favorite) and I discovered that Kent liked a good finger fuck. After we exhausted each other again we laid back and talked about that last cherry. He asked me if "I wanted to go all the way". I said it depends on who does what. I had always fantasized that I would be the top with him (didn't know tops nor bottoms then). Also, his cock was a good 7" and pretty thick as compared to smaller fellow. Kent solved that problem by saying that he couldn't wait to have me in him. With that we fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

Sunday morning, I wake up with my hand around his cock. He wakes up with an excited look on his face. I take him into the bathroom and we clean each other in the shower. I dry him off, take him to bed. You might have been wondering (what no condoms!?). It was 1977 and no one had even heard of AIDS . He laid down, looked at me and said "fuck me" I lubed up my hand and Iubed p his rock and balls, a little more lube and his ass is now slick. A touch more lube and my cock was silky slick. Kent pulled his legs back and presented himself to me. I put my cock up against his virgin ass and the head popped right in! The rest of my dick slid in up to my balls. I had never felt anything so good! Although I started slow I came in less than a minute! I know my partner was disappointed and I promised I'd do better the next time. Kent then slid his ass off my cock and said "my turn little doggie". Knowing how exactly what he wanted I got on my knees, grabbed the lube and readied his rigged red penis. I turned around and he lubed me up and then finger fucked me really deep hitting that prostate because I got rock hard and stayed that way. He was gentle when he slid into me but one he got started he fucked me like a jackhammer. He talked dirty to me the whole time asking mecif I wanted it harder and to tell him to " fuck me! It was glorious! He roared when he came and I felt his hot spirts. He collapsed on my back and reached around and grabbed my now soft dick. He flipped me on my back and gave me a great post fuck blow job. He even swallowed!

The next year while we were roommate we slept in one bed and had sex at least once a day. A lot of times twice. It turned out that we both just liked fucking so whoever was on top or bottom just happened.

That first weekend was fun!

What an orgy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suppose i was 8 or 9 and in the summer sand my father played cricket every weekend. We would all go as a family and spend the day at various sports complexes. This particular one had a pool and a communal changing room. I remember a man smiling at me as I changed and thought no more of it at the time. After the game was over the adults would be in the bar chatting and I was left to my own devices so I went to the TV room. This was of course a darkened room with a load of sofas. I remember sitting down and feeling a hand resting on my lap,stroking me gently through my trousers. This was such a powerful feeling both pleasurable and confusing. I left quickly not realising what had happened and never told my parents.
First time a girl touched me was when I was 13 and we were mucking around in my bedroom and one thing led to another and we were both naked. She said she’d never seen one so big and hard and stroked a few times. We tried to have sex but were so inexperienced we had no real idea what to do. First time a boy touched me was a year or so later as two school chums talked about spunking and as I was a late developer had not ejaculated yet. They showed me what to and as I helped them I witnessed my first ejaculations. Needless to say a few days later I was able to inform them that I had finally “spanked”. Happy days.

Littlelustbb
8!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 14. New kid came to my class and we became friends immediately. He was new and I was not popular either so it worked out for both.
Was a normal thing until we started talking sex and then blow jobs But no girls were in our future so one thing led to another at first we just jerked off in front of each other looking at playboys. Then progressed into jerking each other’s cocks.
Finally one day we were playing with dice and were seeing who could get the higher amount and loser had to suck the winner.
We went up to his room to collect and swap head. I went first for that cock. Licked and sucked it like crazy. The game was soon forgotten about we knew we both just wanted cock.
We would come home from school get naked and 69. We sucked and sucked every chance we could. Even if just a normal day just hanging out he would slip out of room and come back naked and face fuck me which was hot. Quickly I would get naked and then he would suck me as well. We would do this thing where I would suck him laying down and he would use his feet to jerk me from underneath lol .
We also humped each other asses and always he tried to get the head of his cock in my hole. But never managed to
This continued for about 3 years it was a routine . I look back on the amount of cock i sucked in that time. It was an incredible amount of 69 time and other cock in mouth games. Even when he got a girlfriend I was still sucking him on the Down low. Awesome cock he has.
The thing is we were not in contact for many years but now we hang out again and ride our motorcycles together but no sex.
He does find a way to pinch or grab me but nothing else. I look at him when we talk and think how I want his cock again but don’t know how to break the ice on the subject. I want to tell
Him Im game if he wants to be suck buddies again but don’t know how to go about it. Even if he didn’t want to do it to me I would still want him to feel free and use my mouth when he needed to.
He is good looking and at this point I would entice him and tell him he can put it wherever he wants to.
I dunno what to do. I just want access to his tasty cock and cum again. Mmmmm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How old was I when I had my 1st guy touching me
Hello Everyone,
I was in my early teens when I had my 1st experience with another male touching my cock, it was in a park district bathroom. He came over in front of me at a stall and asked to see my cock. I stood up and he, grabbed my cock and started stroking me.
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How old were you?
Hello Everyone,
It’s awesome to read about everyone’s experiences with being touched or stroked off or sucked off for the 1st time by another male.
I wasn’t as young as most of you. But when it 1st happened, I couldn’t believe how great it felt. So, after my 1st experience in my early teens, I then had a older male mentor friend at age 22, that taught me all about self pleasure and stroking myself and my next stage of feeling the pleasures of being stroked off by him and later on, my 2nd experience with being stroked and sucked off. Now I am in my middle 60’s and have explored the male to male pleasures again.
Thought I am not gay, I am very Bi-sexual curious.
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How old were you when you were touched by a male
I believe it was when I was in my early teens years at the local park bathroom. I was in a bathroom stall, when an older man came in front of me with his cock in his hands and asked to see my cock. At 1st, I didn’t know what to make of the situation, but, I soon realized that I was getting hard and I stood up and let him stroke me. It felt very strange at 1st, but also very good.
Before he could do anything more, someone else came into the bathroom.
He asked me if I wanted to make some money, for him to suck me off. I couldn’t believe that I said Yes. He gave me his address and told me to stop by in the afternoon. He said that we could watch some movies and he would make me feel amazing.
One afternoon, I walked over to his apartment and we talked and he took off his pants and started stroking himself. He had a nice long hard cock. And I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting and hard. He told me to take off my pants, and he would make me feel awesome.
While he was stroking himself, he reached over and slowly started stroking and sucking me off.
I couldn’t stop him, because it felt wayy better than my hands.
He took a long time to make me Explode. And when I did, it was an amazing big load of Cum.
After that day, I went back to see him a couple of more times over a summer!
That was the last time I had a male suck me off, until I was in my early 20’s by an older male friend, who I trusted very much!
Read my other post on my 1st time!
Paul