Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
recover pics?
My account was inadvertently deleted a number of weeks back. I was able to undelete the account, however all of my personal pics and profile pic are all gone and all the comments as well. Can these pics be undeleted and put back on my profile? My friends are still there, but my personal pics and profile pic are the most important part of my profile. My bookmarks are gone as well, but I can rebuild that myself. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. You have my email.

Thanks,
firsttimeagain

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
only 6 pictures...
There were only 6 pictures total. I originally posted 2, then 2 more. After posting the final 2 they were only up for 24 hours or so before all were deleted with the account. The last 2 were getting some hits and very positive feedback. Thanks again and I appreciate your time and consideration.

firsttimeagain

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello out there?
Does anyone read this HELP stuff? I have also contacted through support and have not heard anything at all in almost a month. Nothing there or here. I am not a premium member, but, I would be glad to join as a premium member if I thought it would get my pictures restored. Very frustrating for sure!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Premium now...
I just joined as a premium member 12-6-19 I am hopeful this will get my photos restored?