Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time with a stranger.
I just wanted to share my story somewhere. I am 44 years old and been straight my whole life. I had masturbated on webcam before when I knew men were watching, there was sort of a thrill in that. I have randomly thought of what it would be like with a man, but never seriously considered doing anything for real. One thing I had discovered about myself is the feeling of being controlled and humiliated turns me on a lot. I had browsed classified ads for over a year, until one day I decided to answer one. A dominant man welcoming straight and first timers, he was a few years older than me. I explained to him I wasn't looking for sex, but rather to explore my feeling of being dominated. After several email exchanges I had decided to go through with it. I drove to his home. I remember my heart pounding walking towards the door. Nervousness over whether this would be safe meeting a stranger and what exactly would happen.

He explained to me he wouldn't force anything on me if it was too much. Then began talking very forcefully. I went along with it as he told me to take my shirt off. Cringed has he started touching me, groping at my chest and body. He told me to remove my pants and could see that my cock had become hard through my boxers. I felt so embarrassed has he put his hand on my cock. He told me to remove my boxers and there I stood, completely naked in from of a strange man while he was fully clothed. I felt vulnerable, humiliated, and still turned on as my cock was rock hard and I could not hide it. I felt compelled to do as he ordered. His way of talking and actions was so aggressive and dominating. He had me stand on a table and masturbate for him as he watched. I could not believe I was really doing this. He had me step down and he pulled me close to him, put his arms around me and then kissed me, sticking is tongue deep in my mouth. I did not like it, it felt awkward, uncomfortable, but I continued to let him do it.

He had taken his shirt off by this point and then he ordered me to pull his shorts down. And there was his cock, standing hard. It was way thicker than mine, though didn't seem really as long. He told me to grab it. It was the first time I had ever felt someone's cock in my hand. Felt so different than my own as I stroked it. He pulled me close again and started kissing. This time feeling our cocks touch and our bodies together, he would pull me tighter everytime I tried to push away.

He then grabbed me by the back of the head and led me into his bedroom and ordered me to lay on the bed. Before I know it, this man who is much thicker and more muscular than me is climbing on top of me, my legs spread is starts grinding on me. Just to test I pushed to get him off me to which he'd reply and holding me down tighter. Then I gave everything I had to get him off, to which, he easily overpowered me, held my arms down and continued to kiss me deeply and grind his cock into me. Holy shit, I thought, I'm completely helpless at this time and truly out of control. This made my cock so hard, despite how humiliating it felt. He did say he would not force anything on me, but in my head I knew, if decided he was going to do something, that I had no way of stopping him.

He trashed talked though out all of this, explaining his dominance over me. He did many things to me including fingering my ass, sliding his cock up and down my ass crack, teasing like he would fuck me. Then he got on top of my chest with my arms pinned under his legs. He began rubbing is cock around my face. Across my lips and eventually pushing into my lips with it. After telling me repeatedly, I eventually opened my mouth and took the first cock ever in it. Again, I couldn't believe I was sucking a cock. He got up and laid on his back and ordered me to continue. I obeyed, licking and sucking his cock like I've had done to me in the past. He told me then to get up and straddle him, he lubed his cock and told me grind my ass on it. He grabbed at my chest like they were tits and as I moved back and forth on his cock, I felt so embarrassed, feeling like a woman when she rides on top of me. My cock was still hard pointing straight up as I did this, he grabbed it and uncontrollably I felt a spurt come out. I tried to hold it back but he says "It's ok" then he just started stroking it causing me to cum incredibly hard.

While it felt amazing, now that horny feeling from being dominated was gone, leaving me there with a man, that I'm not naturally attracted to. He puts me on the bed and gets on top of me again. I'm already feeling uncomfortable that I did all this, regretting it. But there I lay helpless on this bed, a strange man on top of me who is feverishly stroking his cock. There's nothing I can do but wait, as he shoots his load all over my chest. I laid there awkwardly in silence until he offered his shower to me. Said our goodbyes and I swore that now that I got that out of my system, I would never do it again. I tried to ignore first email I got from the guy, until eventually, I would get hard thinking about what had been done to me. Eventually, agreeing to return to him.

I just had to get the story off my chest, if anyone wants to hear of the next encounter, just say so. Things have escalated to the point where I feel legitimately dominated by this man.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dom Guy
great story and yes would luv to hear what cums next. Personally never had that feeling of needing to be dominated but that's OK. Really enjoy mutual gratification. raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I couldn't stop thinking about the humiliation I felt and how it aroused me. After his persistent emails I had to go back. The first time I was unsure of what was going to happen, but this time, I felt more dread walking to the door, knowing all the things that happened last time would happen again. I couldn't even look at his eyes when he answered the door, I just walked up the stairs with my head down. He knew how weak I was now and gloated confidently about his power over me. He ordered me to strip in front of him. There he once again groped at me, forcing his kiss on me, pushing his tongue deep in my mouth. I still did not enjoy the idea of kissing a man. I would moan in discontent trying to push him off as he'd do it, but he'd continue. He would finger at my ass as his arms were around me. Then he had me lay on his coffee table, he put lube around my ass. Put some small condom shaped thing on my finger and ordered me to start fingering my asshole while he watched. I had actually done this before, using some small smooth object I had at home, just out of curiosity of how it would feel. I admit I was curious what anal sex was like, though I didn't really want to do it. He then started using his own finger, pushing it in and out of me fast, making me moan out loud. He then stood me up and ordered me to remove his clothes for him, until I pulled his shorts down and his hard cock was exposed, he pushed me to my knees and pulled me head forward making me suck his cock again. He led me into his bedroom when he started doing all the same things as last time.

As I laid there feeling helpless once again, with his strong body hold me down, unable to move as he grinded his cock into me. He kept telling me he was going to he was going to "make you mine" and put is cock in me. I'm ashamed to say how I react to him. My voice on octave higher, whimpering, always saying please no. He kept saying he was going to fuck me, he would tell me that I have to say I want him to fuck me. I kept saying no, but he would continue to hold me down, wearing me down, telling me I can't resist him and that I want it. I felt so overwhelmed. He forced me to look right into his eyes and said "Tell me that you want me to fuck you, that you want my cock in your ass". I finally broke and said "yes". He said "Yes what?" I said "Yes I want your cock in my ass". He went to get a condom and began lubing my ass and his dick. I was on my back at the edge of the bed while he stood, he held my legs up. I couldn't see and wasn't even sure if he was fully in me. His cock was extremely thick and hurt as he pushed at me. He pumped hard and fast which hurt much more then how I'd very slowly insert a smaller object in my ass at home. I begged him that it was too much and he immediately stopped, took off his condom and shot his load on my chest.

I left, with all the same awkwardness and regret. Vowing never to do this again. And going through the same persistent emails where I decide to go back. I show up there and going through the same routine as I'm led into the bedroom. HIm on top of me, for more confident and forceful as he holds me down, telling me to ask for his cock inside me. I agree again, except I beg him to please go slow and a lot of lube. He starts fucking me on my back, again, he's so thick, it doesn't feel good for me. He then turns me over on my stomach, puts a lot of lube on my ass again. I feel his knees push my legs apart and then feel his cock push against my asshole. This time, I felt for sure, his whole cock just slide deep into my ass. I gasped. My body had no where to go. I lay face down, his arms at both sides of me holding me down as the full weight of his body is on top of me, slowly fucking my ass. In this moment, I felt truly dominated and humiliated. I realized he owned me at that moment, I wasn't able to go anywhere until he was done with me. He continued until I begged him that I couldn't take anymore and it was only because he was merciful that he stopped. I had absolutely no control. I felt so much embarrassment and shame at this point that I was no longer hard. I just wanted to leave. He turned me over and started touching my cock. I didn't want to cum, as it all that much more embarrassing to me. However, I could feel myself about too before I even got fully hard. I kept trying to push his hands away, but he became persistent. He yelled at me to stop and started stroking at my cock until I came all over myself. Then immediately got above me and shot his load on me as well, leaving me feeling so pathetic laying there covered in cum. He wiped me down and then this time, making me lay with him for an awkwardly long amount of time. I just wanted to leave but felt truly submissive at this time and waited until he said it was ok.

I left there with the same attitude. That was it, this will never happen again. But now, the whole act of being forceably fucked like that broke me mentally and physically. I was intimidated by his dominance over me and made it much harder when he started emailing me again. There was one more encounter if you would like me to continue.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re: SEX
yes, I would love to hear what happened that time. I too love to be dominated. I feel so helpless and I think I can do nothing about it. I would love to hear what happened next. bi bi mike67 raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been conflicted. There was something about being humiliated and dominated that turned me on, but at the same time, I didn't want this to continue. The act of anal sex was not enjoyable to me. It left that region feeling uncomfortable for weeks afterwards and certainly did not want to do it again. He had also mentioned he was going to do things like cum in my mouth, which I also did not want. Even though I sought out to explore thing of liking to be humiliated, I still didn't like how ashamed I felt afterwards. I had also began dating a girl at this time and wanted to put this behind me. I wanted to just stop, but I truly felt submissive to this man, intimidated by just his words in emails. His confidence in knowing he could break me. I tried to just not read them, but thoughts would creep in my head and I'd always feel weak and look at them. Ignoring it just wasn't an option, because I had failed at it so many times. I needed to prove to myself that I couldn't be broken by this man. I expressed to him that I wasn't attracted to this and he challenged me to prove it to him. "Stand here in front of me" he demanded, "Prove to me that you can resist me, show me your soft cock not getting hard and I will let you put on your clothes and leave and I'll never contact you again". I thought my only way of breaking this hold he had over me was to prove it to myself.

I hesitantly went over, I kept thinking to myself over and over how I didn't want this. He got close to me and started touching my shoulders. I would cringe as he touched me and kept thinking of non arousing thoughts. But his words, and confidence and touching. He says "your cock is growing now, isn't it?" I lied and said no, but it was, I kept trying to think of things to stop it. He ordered me to take my shirt off, walked up behind me, put his armed around me, hands running across my chest, I could feel his cock pushing against me from behind, and felt my cock pop up rock hard. He saw it bulging is my shorts and gloated. I remember whimpering a "No" feeling defeated. His hands then slid down rubbing at my hard cock, whispering in my ear "You are mine!"

He orders me to strip and there I am, standing naked in front of this man, my cock hard, feeling so submissive. He makes me get to my knees and pull down his shorts again. Puts his cock to my mouth and tells me to start sucking. I feel completely defeated as I take it in my mouth and start doing this again. He leads me down the hall to his bedroom, where I tried to stop in one last effort. I don't know if I mentioned earlier, but he is far stronger physically than me. He easily took hold of me and kept me moving to the bed, where I was once in again in that familiar position. A strong naked man on top of me, doing what he wants, while I lay there helpless.

Now through all the past encounters, I've always resisted during it all. I would try to push him away. Begging him saying No, show my disgust in what he was making me do. I'd moan disgusted when he'd kiss me. As he held me down this time, he's telling me, "I'm going to make you mine again tonight, you're going to fuck you." I begged him no. He says "And you're going to taste my cum too". He was insistent and I was like, holy shit, how am I going to get out of this? I thought, I have to pleasure this man somehow for him to let me out of this, just so I can get out of here. I then broke down completely, instead of resisting, I started kissing him and begged, "Please, just not tonight" I wrapped my arms around him, began caressing him, running my hands up his back, around his neck, kissing him deeply. And whispering seductively in his ear, "Please" as I'd kiss his neck by his ear, "Please don't make me do this tonight". He says "Not tonight, next time you will". "Yes, Master" I say, "Anything, just not tonight" . I then just completely give in, I get on top of him, kissing him, running my hands over his body. Without being ordered to, I make his way down his cock and begin sucking and licking it far more passionately than I ever had. I sat on top of him, grinding on top of his cock, leaning over to kiss him, telling him "Yes sir, I'm yours". All of this to please him, so I could leave without having to do those things. Though I was embarrassed of how aroused I was during all of it.

He turned me over getting on top of me again, instead of trying to push him off now I'm feeling his hot sweaty body pressed on me as I have my arms and legs wrapped around him, feeling him all over from his neck down to his ass. Kissing him, moaning with pleasure, my cock was so hard. As he would continue his trash talking of his dominance, I was just say "Yes Master" this time, as I'd be feeling his cock grinding into me. I was so incredibly turned on giving in like this, feeling his sweaty body sliding across my cock, my arms around him pulling him tighter. I just lost it, and felt myself start cumming hard. He noticed and kept grinding away causing me an intense orgasm. He just laid on top me, my arms still around him, feeling both good and ashamed at what happened at the same time. He got up, grabbed my still stiff cock and his own cock in the same hand and started stroking himself off. The feeling of being stroked after just cumming was so over sensitive and intense. I began to scream uncontrollably, to which me put his hand over my mouth and continued to stroke both our cocks side by side. I remember shivering and moaning so loud until he finally came and shot his load on me.

Again, I left there feeling regret. Grateful that I was able to leave without doing anal this time and that I simply would not go back again. However this time, feeling great defeat in the fact that I tried hard to resist and I failed. This man truly is dominate over me and I fear I will not be strong enough to not submit and return to him. There had been some time before another email. He had stated that he does feel bad for the position he puts me in and tries to give me space to respect my wishes. He tries to resist his own need to dominate me. But he has his urges and it is too hot to have a man do anything he tells him to. And it will be very soon that he orders me to return. So now I wait, wondering when this email will come and what I will wind up doing when that happens. If I will be strong enough to say no or submit again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re: SEX
that was a truly erogenous story, I would love it if u would write more of them. I'm hard right now and about to cum. I'm leaking precum like a faucet, and I would love for u to be forceful over me. that is what I want. I'm like putty in your hands. tongue unsure jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My 1st time with a stranger
My 1st time with a stranger, was when I was in my late teens, at the park bathroom. A guy came up to me, while I was in a bathroom stall and showed me his cock and asked me if I wanted him to touch me and stroke me off. I didn’t know what to say, so I just stood up and let him touch me and stroke me. It didn’t last long, because someone came into the bathroom.
After that experience, I wanted to experience more and went back several times that summer for HJ’s by older males!
Paul