Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving nude
Just curious.... how many of you have ever driven a car in the nude?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never drove fully nude, but I've definitely had my pants down, both with my wife and alone jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
both for sure
have driven totally nude before and picked up hitchhiker when doing so. just threw a towel over my lap . have driven and stroked as i did showing off to truckers. so hot driving naked or stroking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been a nude driver and a nude passenger on many occasions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving nude
love to drive totally naked when returning back from the nudist beach at Summer vacation...
Some drivers from higher vehicles than mine , or motorbikers and truckers guess enjoyed it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked driving
Yes I have driven naked or seminaked on many occasions since college times. My girlfriend and I in college would go to a nude beach. Going back to college she always loved sucking on my cock. I still go to the same nude beach and although you have to wear clothes while walking to your car I usually stripped down in the parking lot to see if anybody else is interested, get my car and see if anybody follows and then we find someplace interesting to stop. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving nude
I have driven nude and ridden nude many times. A co worker of mine loves being nude and we often suck each other off as we take turns driving. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have driven nude several times and many times with my pants down. Most always in the daylight. Love it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving Nude
I drive often with no pants. Every now and then all the way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I drive with my dick out, sometimes while masturbating. I love it when truckers see me, sometimes they watch., it’s so hot! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I drive naked a lot in the summer months, in the winter, I just get my cock out and stroke it.
My mate and I often drive naked, stroking each others cock, and occasionally stoppng for a blowie. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I didn't know anyone hadb't
blushing

I love driving and being passenger naked. I just love being naked, lol.

love love love love love love love love love love love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving Nude
Yes I do it all the time here. When its so hot I can't have clothes on as its just like being in a shower all the time so I don't both just drive around naked. Much better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving naked
Coming back from a vacation in Massachusetts at night that was a nice and warm. First the shirt came off and I dimmed the dash lights. A little bit later I pulled my pants down to the knees and the night air felt good. Pulled into the breakdown land and the pants came off and I pulled back on the road. One hand on the steering wheel and the other on my now hard cock and running 60 mph. GAWD! What a great feeling! Eventually I had to pull over again and get dressed as I was coming up on city lights. I'm 74 now and would do it again if I was on another long trip at night!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving naked
I have done this quite often. In the warm weather totally nude, In cold weather I put on a shirt so as not to attract the attention of the police. Really like doing it on local roads and narrow city streets.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving nude.
I have driven nude a number of times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have driven and ridden totally naked quite a lot when younger, I guess now that I am a lot older and more conservative, I only drive without pants a lot, lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving Nude
I have done it when out in the desert, but the most exciting time was when I was with a buddy of mine when we used to work in Las Vegas. Hot summer night, we would drive around, him clothed in his truck, me totally naked in the passenger seat. Anybody looking at us would think I had shorts on, just my shirt off. My friend would reach over and stroke me and keep me on the boil.

We would head towards Lake Mead and before we went thru the pass, he would turn off the road and park the truck so it was overlooking the whole valley. We would get into the back of his truck with a shell on it, and go down on each other while watching the lights below. Other times we would go out to the lake during the day, find as private a spot as we could, get naked and go skinny dipping with some nice touching and stroking. This was in the early '80's, so the lake was really full back then !

We would then walk back to the truck and he would lean down and suck me off and I him, then drive back into town. Being in the military, this was way before don't ask, don't tell, so it was exciting but always a bit nervous about getting caught of course !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So, I did this the other day. I got naked at home, got in my car and drove naked for about an hour. Highway and in a busy town, during the day. I know some truckers had to see me on the highway and gotta think some others saw me while driving in town. It was a multilane road. The thrilling and very scary part was no rescue clothes. If there was a car problem, accident or I got pulled over I was naked with nothing to put on. I want to do it again!! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to have my pants down while driving. I am never totally nude but I will remove shorts or pants and I will jack off while driving and cum. Love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Often
Have done a lot of naked driving over the years, especially when I am driving in the country on a warm day, most of the time my cock is rock hard, even better if I have a like minded male friend travelling with me and we are both naked. I often wonder how many times truckers have seen me as they can look straight into where I am sitting

Forum Level:
Just getting started
of course! though not usually fully nude
Sometimes the commute would get dull and I'd wank to stay alert.
When I'm on long road trips I save money by sleeping in my car; and while I make a lot of pit stops to stretch or pee or eat, I generally drive 12-14 hours. Especially in the hotter areas I like to wear as little as possible. I'm shy, so it has never turned into anything, sadly, so I just occasionally rub one out by myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving Naked
Driving naked is something I have enjoyed for many years! In the late '90's I belonged to a web site that featured nude dares and challenges between the members, with photos of the completed "dares" of course. Several involved driving nude, late at night, to specific locations around the city and taking photos at the destination, as proof. Fast forward a few years: my wife and I used to visit a nudist park and we often drove the 90 miles to and from our home, down the interstate, in the nude. Fast-forward a couple more decades to my present location in New South Wales, Australia. In this state it is NOT illegal to drive naked (as long as you don't get out of your car!). I've driven the 3 hour trip from my house to Sydney, down the interstate, in the nude, several times. At home I often go for nude drives in the evening, with the times varying from sunset to late night, but darkness isn't always a ruling criteria. When going on longer trips, I have gotten naked in the driveway in broad daylight ...and then departed on my journey, totally and comfortably nude. Driving nude may not be everyone's cuppa tea... but I sure enjoy it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving nude
I drive in the nude every opportunity I can. Not so often these days though.

It is a pleasure to masturbate while driving nude

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A couple of times
Driven nude twice. One time after leaving nudist resort and another after nude swim at community pool. In both cases just felt wrong to have to be dressed.

wankerstev
Driving nude
I love driving nude I drive around south island of New zealand one year all nude

Forum Level:
Just getting started
vandarner said: I have driven nude and ridden nude many times. A co worker of mine loves being nude and we often suck each other off as we take turns driving. jerk jerk

love to drive naked with you sometime, and be one of your co-workers jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
naked driving
ex wife and I used to stop at night on a secluded country road,suck-fuck and then drive home nude.After she found out about reclining seats she would pull her panties down all the time. Sometimes she was the one driving naked. I also used to go to work very early in the morning so I would pull down my pants and jackoff while driving.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't driven nude but I have pulled out my dick and jacked off and had sex In the car, I've been wanting to give road head or have a female naked in the car. I get turned on if a guy is naked with me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While I often drive with my dick out or on occasion, my pants pulled down, I've never driven totally nude in public. There was the time when I worked part-time for a guy who owned a large orchard. I would drive around nude doing my rounds of his orchard. It was no big deal as he and his wife were both naturalists and so were almost always nude themselves. Ah, fun times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv driving naked
Living in a rural are I am able to walk naked from my house to the car, which I do quite a bit during the warmer months when I am heading out to visit the nudist resort, beach or on a hike. I keep a old pair of shorts and an shirt just in case in the car. Yes I do masturbate, especially when returning home jacking off to the all the cocks I have seen. jerk