Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
f4gg0tb1tch
Rules
I signed in and the rules of the site appeared - does that happen from time to time or was it a warning? I'm not aware of having broken any rules and I would hope if I had I would be messaged and given a chance to remove/alter my content before being deleted.

I'm probably being paranoid of course but was just wondering if anyone had seen the rules screen immediately after signing in.

Thanks smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
f4gg0tb1tch
Help!
Okay, so it seems I'm no longer listed in 'most viewed blogs' and 'recently updated blogs'. So I'm guessing I've done something wrong - but I've been given no idea what... so how do I make the appropriate changes?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the top right-hand corner of just about every page beneath the box with your member details, there is an underlined 'Rules' link.

f4gg0tb1tch
bearluvr said: In the top right-hand corner of just about every page beneath the box with your member details, there is an underlined 'Rules' link.

Yes, there are links to the rule everywhere, however the reason for this post was really cause the rules appeared to me immediately upon signing in and I did not know if that had been a general thing for everyone on the site of if someone from site admin had decided to show me them.

Since that happened I have noticed that when I click the 'Blogs' link, I seem to have been removed from 'most viewed bloggers' and all the other lists (besides the recently updated list). THERE MUST BE A REASON FOR THIS but:

- I have not received any message telling me that I have broken any rules.
- As far as I am aware I have not broken any rules.

I don't know what has happened but if I had received a message I'd happily have made whatever changes were needed. If I am going to upload content [which is what this site needs for it to work and appeal to members and perspective members] then I want that to be listed in the updates and list such as the 'most viewed blogs' list.

JoSlinky
Re your blogs question:

Everyone disappears from the lists after 7 days. If you update your blog, you'll be back in the lists in no more than 10 minutes.

As to the rules showing up, I've never seen that. Speculation:

Maybe you mouse managed a double click and the site caught the second click on the rules link? I've known the NBN site seemingly be sensitive to mouse activity, as people have uploaded the same photo twice by accident (that's happened to me) or sent the same message twice by accident.

And NDN is more or less the same software.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I see your issue more clearly now, f4.
My (late-night, incorrect) interpretation was that you were looking for the rules to determine whether you had broken any of them.

f4gg0tb1tch
JoannaSlinky said: Re your blogs question:

Everyone disappears from the lists after 7 days. If you update your blog, you'll be back in the lists in no more than 10 minutes.

I'm afraid not - the most viewed and top bloggers appear on the list on the left-hand side all the time, regardless of how recently their blog has been updated. I tested by blogging again and I didn't reappear in the lists. FOR SOME UNEXPLAINED REASON, I've been removed and I'm really not happy about it. I want to know why I have been removed... in fact, I'd like to be consulted beforehand so that I can make the changes which mean I do not have to be removed from the lists.

f4gg0tb1tch
OH BOY!

Wow, I jumped the gun there - you were totally right! I just needed to update. I messaged the site support and everything over this! Man, I'm paranoid... and a dick! lol

JoSlinky
lol, over on NBN I've jumped to conclusions a few times, and then wished I could delete or edit my forum posts!

Oh, well.

Hey, your last blog was 11 March. I guess you deleted your update?

f4gg0tb1tch
Yea, I just blogged 'blog' to see if I'd appear in the list! It wasn't worth keeping my 'blog' blog lol

I suppose the positive is that by putting my crazy, neurotic, made up problems on the forum, I am talking to people and the site starts to feel more like a community for me smile So it's all good really smile

Thanks for resolving he problem for me smile x

JoSlinky
We may hide our faces and we may be closet gays.

But we're sure helpful, lol

Love, Jo xxxx

f4gg0tb1tch
Lol! I don't mind the hiding faces thing - do whatever you like but I stand by the point about this gay site being quite straight! There's a whole thread where guys on here are talking about how much they like 'pussy'... that's PRETTY un-gay! lol

All that said, I think this site is balancing out now.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wouldn't mind your tongue on my cock, f4

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First this:
f4gg0tb1tch said: ... There's a whole thread where guys on here are talking about how much they like 'pussy'... that's PRETTY un-gay! lol...
And then this:
Jonathan1 said: Wouldn't mind your tongue on my cock, f4
Well... that's just gay! tongue