Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kinky around 5
My first sex act was about age 5 when I hid behind a chair while mom was in the kitchen. I was curious about my little asshole and found a war toy like a cannon and stuck it in my ass. I thought it felt good and continued to insert things off and on. As I grew older I would go under the house beneath the front porch which was about four feet off the ground and get naked and play with myself and insert different things in my asshole. Now this was in the 50s and little boys never saw naked women or knew anything about sex. Through out like I often fucked my asshole and now at 70 I can't get enough of it. I'm out in my shop every day sometime more than once filling my asshole with anything that fits. Lately I began to like long bouts until shit oozes out my hole (I take meds that keep my shit soft all the time) and I have shit all over my rear and hands. I'm also into tying up my balls and dick and pulling them until it really hurts or bouncing them around. I guess old age really makes you horny and kinky especially when marriage becomes sexless and your dick is dead as in no erections......

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounds like fun
Hi there. I love playing with my hole as well and love to have things put up inside of it and leaving them there for long times.As for kinky well I guess i'm into that too like putting bigger and bigger things up my hole. I can get 2 in diameter things now and love it the feeling of it being stretched as much as i can take. One day I hope to get a hand inside of it.

Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds